Reviews for Dark Fire
Mist17 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
The Vampaneze Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
lol but gross! funny but nasty (have no idea whyi read it!) lol good job would not let either vegeta or gohan fans read this!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This was good. I love this couple. I know you said this was a one shot but I wouldn't mind seeing a short sequel with Goku giving the father talk to Vegeta. :)
bxbyaoifan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'd love to see a sequel with gokus reaction and maybe a bit of threatening on his part :3 great fic
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved it! More stories of them need to be out there! Lol! I look forward to whatever you write next!
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Love it :) Perfect mix of Gohan & Vegeta IMO, absolutely brilliant :)
cara9001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
lmao great story D
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
ahh this is really incredible :D, i love how you portray the emotions really well and you're awesome, just doing an amazing job on the fic
goldenpaw chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
XD i can see vegetas face when gohan says that.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Nice one shot. Its hard to get a believable arc into one chapter but this was well done. Wish there was more on this pairing.
hikarithomas chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
too cute! Write another one.
clockworkromantic chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
It was fabby! I loved.
Superbatwoman chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I enjoyed this story very much! The end is funny! i would like t know exactly how Goku would react to this situation. Oh could you maybe right a sequel about that! ;) Thanks for the wonderful story! I think Vegeta and Gohan or Goku belong together. Either or. well again thanks!
ancient chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I really like this story, and I would love to see a continuation of it. It would definitely be interesting to see the reactions of Gohan's parents, Bulma, and everyone else too. Although I do understand if you would not feel like adding on to an already "finished" story that was meant to be a one-shot.
dtyu chapter 1 . 10/15/2006