Reviews for A Different Life
Sarah chapter 8 . 9/15
I just love this. It almost seems like it could have happened this way between Dan and Erin, who knows? Hope you keep writing, I'm really enjoying this.
deda1994 chapter 8 . 9/14
thank you so much for fixing the word format for chapter 8... I have loved reading this story since chapter one I was so so excited when I saw the new chapter... looking forward to chapter 9 hopefully we won't have to wait too long but I can be patient.. Boston Strong Linda
So happy to see you back writing! Anxious for more of this story!
LoveHearties chapter 8 . 9/13
It was nice to see an update on this story! Keep it coming...they need to tell each other how they feel.
Joyce Cerrato chapter 8 . 9/12
Interesting chapter. Jack/Elizabeth having feelings for each other but both afraid to admit to them. Jack wanting to let her know he loves her, but will that reveal scare her away and ruin their friendship, Elizabeth worried that her heart may be broken again- but she does love him should she take the chance. At his family's dinner it was made obvious to her that Jack has never brought any one hime - including "a friend". However tragedy strikes in a bad accident, Jack appears to be fine but Elizabeth is pinned in the car. She knows she loves him, he will keep her safe, she right where she belongs! What happens now, will this tragedy help them to reveal their feelings for each other, and Elizabeth's family what will they think of Jack, please post soon, don't keep us waiting, Happy Writing!
Oh, no! Finally "something" may be said and Bam! I am so glad you posted a new chapter, and I hope this story pours out of you - I've missed reading this. Thanks and please let Elizabeth be OK.
Judy Parker chapter 8 . 9/12
This chapter did not come out right for me to read. Too many computer prompts. That us what I call them.
deda1994 chapter 8 . 9/12
I was really excited when I had noticed you had posted chapter 8 on one of my favorite stories so happy to see it posted... but I am unable to read it because of the wording format of how it shows your chapter... hopefully you can figure out how to get the word format back to the way your other chapters were... so looking forward to reading chapter 8 I hope you can take care of it real soon... Boston Strong Linda
Susie Thornton chapter 7 . 9/12
Oh my, I forgot all about this story and loved it when we were getting regular updates. Any chance you will go back to continuing this story? hope so thank you
What is this?
Ybdavila chapter 8 . 9/13
Love that you’ve updated this story! But, having said that ... what a major cliffhanger! Brilliant and scary. Chapter 9? Pretty please?
GracieinVA chapter 8 . 9/12
Just found this story and read all 8 chapters tonight! Love it, it's so different than the other modern fan fictions. Can't wait to see where you go next with it.
Levenez chapter 8 . 9/12
Hi, thank you for the new chapter. How unexpected! But both in the app and internet, I get a lot of programming text in-bedded in the story. It complicates somewhat the reading...
But great story and what a cliffhanger! I am looked my forward to the next chapter.
quetzalbird chapter 8 . 9/12
Yay - so pleased for an update on this story! Thankyou!
Just found this story and I was fascinated with the roles for J&E - deja vu (with their WCTH character names)! I quickly found it easy to get involved and difficult to quit reading and now...I really hope you pick this story back up and continue this relationship that is unfolding. Thank you for sharing it with us. Perhaps another chapter or two will unfold for you sooner than later.