Reviews for Infectious
Lsmcfan chapter 15 . 1/23
Been missing Firefly so have been reading fanfic lately. Loved this.
Thanks for the story
edwardfiend chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I really enjoyed this story; it is well written and I think the characterization was spot on. I really liked your back story for Wash and the storyline with the parasite was really creative. The only thing that really bothered me, and I'm sure its been pointed out by now by an other reviewer or two, is Wash's last name(Washburne not Warren). Other than that, I really loved this and it is going in my favs and I will read it again. :)
AkarneanGirl chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
Ahhhh what a fantastic story! I absoloutely loved it! XD
Strangly Upset chapter 15 . 2/7/2013
Will you please, please, please learn the gorram difference between "than" and "then?" This was a pretty good story, but your improper use of "then" everywhere "than" should have been just ruined it for me. I have not read any of your recent stuff because I'm only reading Firefly at the moment - not sure I'm going to read any more of yours because I get so inflamed at you for not knowing how to spell and use THAN. Don't believe me? Go look for yourself.
BigT1587 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I thought that it was a very good story. Exceptional,really. I even had it in my "Favorites" for a while. That is,until I reread it. It's a small thing that kept bothering me every time that I saw it. Maybe I just missed your explanation of it;but why is Wash's last name given as Warren. Unless I'm losing it,I believe that his last name is Washburne. Did I miss something? Please let me know so that I can give you back your well deserved "Favorite".
8I chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
This was great story! Ugh, parasites are nasty. I liked how you described how everything worked in the Alliance System, it all made sense.

When you said 'I couldn't kill Wash' in one of your Author Notes, it made me sad.

His last name is Washborn, which is why he's called Wash, but your theory is a good one non-the-less. Anyway, you probably all ready know this by now...
bears434 chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
5 years too late, but I love Firefly, and I love this ! Haha...
Wynjara chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
Wonderful, wonderful story.
PseudonymA1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
just came acoss this, and I must say, I'm hooked. Mad props for this story-it's beliavable and in character (so hard to do sometimes!)

if you ever need a beta reader, I'm your wo-man. otherwise, I'll just wait patiently with the rest of the world
Disappearing1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2006
Yeah I was cringing and wiggling in my seat reading this chapter. -makes face- I imagined that thing looking like a giant centipede! yuck. and I'm addicted to this story. I may actually be kinda late for work. Good job! :-) -waves-
Disappearing1 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
that is too cute! no matter how much I read I always only remember the last few bits, and this Wash Zoe moment is sweet. thanks.
Disappearing1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Ew! That's gross! Oh poor Wash. I'm cringing for ya baby. Oh yeah, you write a mean story Lynn. I plan on reviewing as many as I can. ;-)
Stormkpr chapter 8 . 3/20/2006
This fic has a driving plotline that really has me hooked. You have very good and innovative ideas. I did notice some grammatical errors and I thought your transitions could be a bit smoother - describe what is going on with a bit more detail. Nevertheless, I am enjoying this a lot.
lumbnerjane chapter 14 . 9/29/2005
yeah sorry im to lazy to sign in

yeah well on twith the review

wash is my favorite to yea im not alone with that

oh and declaring his love in song was a line of pure comidic genius

thanks

lj
fanficaddict chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
Bravo :D *standing ovation* loved the whumping *grin* Your characterizations were right on as were the character interactions...and I just love Wash h/c :D Very well done!