Reviews for The Canine Caper
Leena Lionheart chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
:)) excellent as usual :D now onto the 4th
Artemis Obscure chapter 6 . 5/2/2003
sorry i didn't check out the last chapter sooner! guess i was really busy! but i like the ending! it was so cool! quick, do a rhys/miyaru one! can't wait to see that one! (but how do you actually find the time 2 type ur stories so quickly?)

you like japaneese shows too? cool! so do i!

but anyway...i think you write very well for a 13 year old! really! *sighs* i feel so old, cos i just turned 17...so depressing...but i'd like to be pen pals! (e mail is cheaper isn't it?)

well, hope you do a new fic soon!

ps: hope that pot didn't hurt you so much!
Artemis Obscure chapter 5 . 3/30/2003
wow! you sure have a load of ideas don't you? i actually get my ideas while i'm at school, but most unfortunately,this is my senior year in school and i have loads of exams to look forward too, so i have less time to post up my stories. *makes hideous face*

anyway, i like this chapter because everyone ends up in ingary! my fave character is Mayuri. she sounds japanese though...any plans for getting her and rhys together? yes, and do go on, i have still not really "recovered" and i'm at home bored stiff, waiting for people to upload stories.

where are you from BTW? if it's alright with you, i'd like to be pan pals. what do you say?

well, until the next chappie comes out (which i hope is soon) please update!
Artemis Obscure chapter 4 . 3/28/2003
0.o rhys? a dog? oh dear, poor darling! do continue soon!

i love dogs. yep, just love dogs. they're just so cute and adorable!

you just *had* to put in another cliffie didn't you? oh well... i'll just wait here patiently since i'm laid up with a twisted ankle and bored dead out of my skull.

update soon!

Lady Artemis
ness2 chapter 2 . 3/12/2003
I'm thinking Rhys? Or Morgan? It can't be Howl if he is 18.. Perhaps he's wrong about being 18. Perhaps this is Calcifer?

I hope you change the title - I'm not crazy about it either - but maybe something better will occur to you as the story pulls together.