Reviews for Las Vidas de los Corinthos
lrobinson01 chapter 32 . 11/13/2009
this story was great, i am glad that i found it. i can't wait for my favorite couple in part 2. liason-4-ever
onetreefan chapter 32 . 9/10/2007
good ending! now off to read part two! :D

Liason!

onetreefan
virgobeauty30 chapter 32 . 4/4/2007
What a great ending! I really loved this story Cara Mia and now that I have read this story and totally understand the current story that you are working on much better. Keep up the good work and please update your new story!
virgobeauty30 chapter 28 . 4/4/2007
Great reunion!
virgobeauty30 chapter 26 . 4/3/2007
Hooray! Kristina's been saved! Great writing!
virgobeauty30 chapter 24 . 4/3/2007
Great writing! Very brutal!
virgobeauty30 chapter 22 . 4/3/2007
Wow, that was good, girl! Very well written and action-packed!
virgobeauty30 chapter 19 . 4/3/2007
OMG, Ned is so cold! Great writing!
virgobeauty30 chapter 13 . 4/3/2007
That was very sensual...and sexy!
virgobeauty30 chapter 7 . 4/3/2007
It's so funny to see Alexis cursing and getting drunk. Love it!
virgobeauty30 chapter 6 . 4/3/2007
Loved the Sexis kiss and how Sonny looked at Kristina in awe! However, I don't like that Courtney seems so weak!
virgobeauty30 chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Good chapter. Very weird to see Ned be the bad guy, but hey, somebody's got to do it! LOL
virgobeauty30 chapter 4 . 4/2/2007
I love seeing Ric attend to Alexis in her time of need when Sonny couldn't get to her. I like Rexis and I believe they have some great chemistry, but I am a Sexis fan first and foremost! However, the one thing that I have always wanted, ever since Ric started pursuing Alexis on GH was a triangle between them and Sonny. Now THAT would be so great tv worth watching! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
mtj18ej chapter 32 . 10/27/2006
Really great story! I totally enjoyed. I am new to fanfiction and am having a lot of fun reading all these great stories. You made me remember how much I liked Sonny with Alexis. Maybe they should put them back together since Sonny is alone and Alexis might as well be. Can't wait to read some more of your great writing. (ESPECIALLY LIASON! I am LOVIN' my LIASON)
mssnay chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
I'm reading this entire story now. I'll give a final reveiew once I'm done. I see there is already a Part 2...I'm not a SEXIS fan at all. I think they are a total oddball couple. However, I will read everything cuz I love me some LIASON!