Reviews for World Changer
Saldur chapter 23 . 2/12
Nah dude that shit was just getting good, you cant leave it like that. I hope you update i really do
FrostyBehemoth chapter 18 . 1/19
It was good while it lasted. Thanks for ruining it.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2023
This is a good reread. Would love to see a continuation.
Danni Tye chapter 23 . 7/26/2023
Don't leave this abandoned. This story helped heal my soul
Starbucks chapter 23 . 7/17/2023
Please! Please let that muse strike you! I need this more than I need Starbucks!
Fluffy chapter 23 . 6/14/2023
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'M NOT FINISHED! GIVE! US! MORE!
rahurdon1 chapter 23 . 5/1/2023
plz continue
Worr chapter 1 . 3/13/2023
Any plans to continue?
hedwigchyan chapter 11 . 2/23/2023
Hi, I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your work! The sex intense, the chemistry, they are brilliant. I didn’t plan to write this but I saw something rude in the comments, so I hope you can know that there are more people appreciate your work than those trolls!
FanOfPerseusFanfictions chapter 23 . 2/18/2023
Love this story. Definitely a one in a thousand reads. Hope it continues but it’s not a horrible stopping point.
Nagima chapter 1 . 1/25/2023
Superbe histoire
guestthebest chapter 23 . 10/22/2022
The fanfic is good, but it has turned dark and unnecessarily complicated with order acting so hostile and just like how Death eaters would.
I'm not saying I'm disappointed by the fanfic, but I had hoped for a simple fluff, not the dark fest it has become. I'm looking forward to what you do with it, if ever.
OryxGreen chapter 10 . 8/4/2022
Even though, I like this story, there are some things I find odd.
I understand that when Harry came into this world, he wanted to focus on Hermione. He has already been through Voldemort crap, so he might not be as eager to do things about Voldemort. I can definitely understand that. But over time, my concern grew, that Harry was only obsessed with Hermione, and didn't care much about this world. Again, at first arrival it can be understandable, but he should be more worried about it. And why is he making Hermione mingle with those pureblood supremicist? And honestly, Hermione is weak. I hate how she has to be with powerful man to be recognized, and I guess that is the way society is made, but she herself musn't be okay with that. So, I am beginning to have those issues with this story, and hopefully, those issues will be addressed in future chapters.
OryxGreen chapter 6 . 8/3/2022
wow.. I like this story very much. This is the first Hermione and Harry fanfiction for me and it is also AU. I am not usually okay with drastic changes in stories, like Sirius being in the ranks of death eaters. The background is not explained much, but still. I love it. Absolutely love it
Geralcht chapter 18 . 7/10/2022
My emotions are running wild that I'm having difficulty writing this review. Don't listen to the little shit that can't appreciate good drama. The emotional turmoil of Hermione of the past chapters and the conflict within Harry was beautifully written and so good for my angst-ridden heart that even I could not see them recovering from this. But I am open to be proven wrong. I continue to wait for the continuation of his story hopefully. I see this as more a redemption story for Harry than anything else. And I will love whatever turns that would happen. Because as of this chapter, the only way is up.
1,233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »