Reviews for Unbearable Tolerance
Elysees chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Loved this little insight in how Lanc's feeling, poor guy D: You really described his pain fantastic and I loved how Pietro showed he cared without being obvious, so it wasn't OC at all :) Great job! :D
garbit chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow. Poor Lance.
catspaw chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Very nice. I really liked this one. Nice description for his headaches by the way. As a fellow migraine-sufferer I found it very accurate.
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Heart. Totally hearted this. I agree with your theories, and Pietro's being so sweet. Naw! I approve! *claps*
PEACE chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
wow that was really good!

you HAVE to REVEIW!
Libster59 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
AW I love Lance! Really Good!
amberkitti chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
come on you can't just leav it like that can u make more pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas pleas!
shelby chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
i really loved this fic. I was just wondering if you have ever thought of making a fic. about lance's pain and maybe kitty trying to help? Anyway i really loved your story, your a great writer!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Very interesting perspective on Lance's powers - Kizmet has 'Day by Day' which has a similar permise. Although *looks at date on story* yours was written first. And even though Lance's problem isn't resolved, that's very true to life - sometimes there isn't a happy ending, and you just have to go for the happiest one you can.
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
i like it and i know what ya mean by the migraine thing i have them to often to count..
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
*hehe* That was good! _ Yeah, I kinda figured you were most likely speaking/writing from experience what with the headache descriptions and all!

This is great! I just hope to see *MORE* soon! (ahem, there's still that *other* Evo fic that I would *LOVE* to see complete!)

I'm not much into slash, but this wasn't all that slashy! Anyway, again, this is some good stuff! _ So, hopefully, you'll take the hint and write some more so we can enjoy it! _

**Ice Princess**
Sarkywoman chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
I'm a Lance/Pietro gal too but all my fics are in progress rather than actually written. But I loved this story! Keep up the good work, I never thought about Lance's powers like that.
todd fan chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
yay, someone else who isn't ashamed to admit they are a Todd fan. Great fic, hope to see more of your stuff soon :D
Goofn1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
This was really good (very well written). I'm

glad you picked Lance as the subject of your

first fic. He's my favorite Brotherhood

member. I'm not in to slash. I'm more of a

Lancitty Shipper.

More Lance please

bye

Goofn1
Psistrike chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
This is a good fic and strangely enough from what I've seen on the series this is probablely how Lance's power affects to see more from you in the future.