Reviews for An Unlikely Pair
PrincessBulma chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Lazzygirl Hello, my name is Glaciane, I'm from Brazil!
Many years passed and here I am,
reading this wonderful fic! simply speechless! Details about this couple are strong! I thought it was just me who thought it perfect! They were made for each other! This story gave me more sure that they should have been together! Here in Brazil we have a few fics about them, I wonder if you would allow me to translate it in Portuguese to hit the hearts of mimatos.E please clear by! make us a sequel! await the answer! MIMATO forever!
sas chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
how about a gabuemon tattoo for matt? and a lillymon for mimie?
TooLazyToLogInp chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I love it! It's like big brother but in a lovey way.
LadyMarMar chapter 33 . 2/5/2012
I really wish that you'd make an epilogue and it's like what happened to them and blah blah blah and put taiora please!
Ilovemattishida chapter 33 . 1/16/2012
Amazing! I really enjoyed reading this. What an unique idea! I love Mimato. It is the best. I hope you'll make a come back someday and write fics like this.
PastelLace chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
Cute ending.

I wonder what happened to Sora XD
PastelLace chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
omg. i normally wait until i comment on the recent chapter, but this was too funny to not comment on.

i love how the girls are scheming against him XD
PastelLace chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
haha, omg. i love playing bs.

i cheat all the time too with my sister against my uncle. we would say how many of what number we have in our deck in spanish because he can't understand.

and it's so fun to call him out XD
Midnight Fantasia Goddess chapter 33 . 11/29/2010
I loved it... XD At first i thought that Matt chose Sora, but no he chose Mimi. Also the ending was so romantic... how he proposed to her, awesome!
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 33 . 6/21/2010
awww so CUTE I totally luved it so nice great job you're an awesome writer you know that well maybe a little lazy but still a good writer hahahahaha xD ah glad that's over I really enjoyed it so far:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 32 . 6/21/2010
hahaha and can you feel the luuuve tonight hahaaha liked it nice chapter I wonder who Mattie wattie will choose *has that evil grin on my face* ohhh I see haha:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 31 . 6/21/2010
hahaha ghosts eh hahahaha right hell yeah hahaha liked it:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 30 . 6/21/2010
luved it haha nice one:)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 29 . 6/21/2010
hahaha is it Mimi hmmm I wonder if haha liked it luved the game Matt and Tai were playing :)
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 28 . 6/21/2010
hahahaha liked it actually no but luved it haha I want a popsicle haha strawberry no wait watermelon or orange hahaha he kissed you hahaaha Mattie's so jealous of Tai and Mimi's kiss hahaha:)
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »