Reviews for I Melello Atara ar Atar
Dragon Confused chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Nice chapter! I've been waiting and waiting for you to update this, and am very glad to see little 'Ro safely home.
Erhothwen chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
Erhothwen: Yay! Little rays of sunshine are finally shining down-in other words, I see future happiness! :)

Glorfindel: Unless the author is trying to lure the readers into a false sense of security.

Erhothwen: *gasp* You wouldn't do that, would you Emmithar?

Update soon,

Erhothwen
arabella thorne chapter 10 . 8/13/2003
ohh I am so glad they came home!
Firnsarnien chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
*sigh* That was such a nice little way to end it! Whew! For a minute there I thought the orcs would have them! As for Holy Crapola, I acutally got that one from one of my reviewers, not exactly sure who though. :) Cetainly suited the moment! LOL
LOCISVU chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
Thank goodness that all 3 of them made it home safely.
Iawen Londea chapter 10 . 8/10/2003
goblz here. D

Finally an update! I literally cheered out loud when I saw it had been updated! And what a WONDERFUL chapter, Elrohir is finally home! Not awake, but home lol. Now his parents can assure him that they DO love him as much as they love Elladan. D Can't wait for chapter ten!
goblz chapter 9 . 6/30/2003
Hi! I really love this fic and I was wondering if you planned to continue soon? I hope so!
The Milkman chapter 9 . 6/18/2003
Updates? Yes? Are you alive in there? It's been almost two months, in case you hadn't noticed.
Sara chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
please update. post! post! post! PLEASE!
Iawen Londea chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
I really really love this fic, I hope you continue it soon!
Salogel chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Hey Emmithar...Sorry for bothering you...actually, no, I'm not. :) well, I don't know. This is a good story, really cute. I don't have much torture to put you through right now, so, yeah, gotta go..keep writing.
Salogel chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
HI! How are you? I'm good, in case you were wondering, which you probably weren't but that's not the case. I bored! I wish it wasn't the night before mother's day, I hate this holiday more than any other, becasue my mom tinks she can get away with anything, and my dad can be a real meanie. In any case, I don't have any money! No tengo dinero! oh, gotta go, give me a call!
Little One chapter 9 . 5/6/2003
OOhh! Ohh! I love it! Hey! You can't stop now! I need more.

P.S. Elrohir is my fav twin- i'm glad he's getting lots of action!
Salogel chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Emmithar! hi... Yeah, anyway. I was writing for no particular reason...I found your first chapter on this story interesting, well, good, well, all of those words. I liked it! Anyway. Yeah, hi. I can't wait for Victoria, can you! So, whatcha want to chat about? Can't chat now, right. Forgot. Okay, I'm done stalling now, I'll stop bothering you for a bit. Dude! We might not be gettin a Dell! Bummer.
Kia chapter 9 . 4/29/2003
argh! *hangs on the cliff* okay, I know what you mean with 'cliffhangers'*groans* ... Elladan managed to get detected...I guess Elrond has to fight the orcs...but with Elrohir in his arm this will be difficult and dangerous for Elrohir as well, won't it? *speculates about the future turns of this story and hopes for just a little bit more 'Ro-angst* ...
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »