Reviews for I Melello Atara ar Atar
Elladan1 chapter 9 . 4/27/2003
I liked the ending of that chapter very much and I can't wait to find out what happens. Is it a very large group of orcs or a small enough group that Elrond might be able to fight them off? The twins are so cute and I hope they get home to warm beds soon. Keep up the great work and I look forward to more.
RaritajiGolden chapter 9 . 4/26/2003
Very good story so far, I'm impressed. I find the cliff hangers VERY well done, especially this last one. Post the tenth chapter asap, hehe! Keep up the good work!
Kimberly chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
oh don't leave it there. this is getting to good.

update soon
Erhothwen chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
Thwen:*sob*

You can't let them hurt my little darlings! *hugs Elladan and Elrohir*

Not Elrond either!

Elrond: *busily killing orcs* What-did someone say my name?

Random Orc: *clubs Elrond on the head*

Thwen: OOps! Let's hope Elrond isn't an idiot in the next chapter.

Update soon,

Lady Thwen
KLMeri chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
::squeaks:: No! Don't look up!

How can you just leave me dangling? I can't stand the suspense!

-anxiously waiting-
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
Oh sham!They found them!NO!
Anita H chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
EEP! He sees Elladan :(

They are close to Rivendell, so help must be somewhere around. Where are those guards when you need them!

*uses Gandalf's fireworks to attract the attention of everyone within a 10 km radius*

Now lets hope those guards aren't playing a game of twister and are to tangled up to come to the rescue!
arabella thorne chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
evil evil cliffie! Argh! the little ones and Elrond!
Kaeera chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
Ah...poor Elrond! Thinking that he is nearly safe, and then *shakes heand and shudders* It must be terrible for him...
Firnsarnien chapter 9 . 4/25/2003
In the infamaous words of one of my reviewers...HOLY CRAPOLA! JUST when I thought everything was going to be ok and they'd make it back to Rivendell now that Elrond had found them...you go and spring THIS on us! :O OMG! They've seen Elladan! Egads! The things you are doing to my heart! I shall most certainly need to go take a rolaids now! :P

Ok, hurry with the next chappy please! It was much too long since your last update and I was about to go mad! :D So glad you poted today! :) Please don't make us wait so long for the next chappy! Puleze! :) Hurry! :)
goblz chapter 9 . 4/24/2003
YAY! Was so happy to see an update of this fic! And I hope the smaller pair of eyes wasn't Elladan! YIKES! For some reason I thought they were much closer to Rivendell then that if both Elrond and Elladan had made it to the lake, but I guess time had gone by in the day quicker than I'd realized! Anyhoo I understand that you're busy. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Carrie S chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
Oh, wow, Emmithar!

I can't believe I've missed this.

Aw, little twins are so cute, I really want to write a young twin fic someday, lol.

Oneday, I WILL...

...hey, no cliffie! I think you're losing your touch...heh heh.

Poor Elrohir. *sniffle* At least Elrond found him and everything's going to be alright. At least, I hope so!

Post more soon Please!

Love, Carrie
Kia chapter 8 . 4/18/2003
*is relieved*...finally Elrond is there...all will be alright. But halt! - what do you mean by 'cliffhangers for the future chapters'?...is little 'Ro physically more seriouly hurt then we though? or will his mentally wounds do much damage? *is speculating about more little elfling angst* ...I can't wait to find out...please, update soon ! (_)
Erhothwen chapter 8 . 4/12/2003
*sob*

So cute...Elrond finally found them...

Update soon,

Lady Thwen
Jay of Lasgalen chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
oh, thank God! Elrond's there! If Ada's around, I know that Elrohir will be safe now. I know he's injured, and probably has frost bite or hypothermia, but you can't kill him!

Jay