Reviews for I Melello Atara ar Atar
Dragon Confused chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
Oh nice! I'd missed a couple of updates and this is good.

You might need a more thorough proof read though and I was a little unsure about how the whistle got into 'Ro's pocket!

goblz chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
YAY! YAY! I'm so glad Elrohir has finally been found! But future cliffies? What can go wrong? LOL, can't wait for the next chapter, this is one of my favorite fics!
Kaeera chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Aw! Family reuniting! Now only Celebrian is missing...What a pity that elves don't get sick, it would add a little more angst and family drama...

Duh, that sounded weird. As if I would be a crazy manica or so...*whistles innocently* Not that I am...well...at least not always.

I liked thuis chapter...SO sweet! Elrohir alone in the cave, playing the whistle (or whatever it was) *sniff* Poor child! *huggles* But your Ada is there now, he will help you!

*sighs* I'm talking nonsense here...well, I have just woken up and will leave for school now, so that's understandable. At least today is the last school day before HOLIDAYS! YAY! TWO WEEKS!

*coughs* Anyway, i'm waiting for more...
Firnsarnien chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Oh Happy joy, happy joy, twirling madly *whistling a little tune too*! New chappy was up today! Yay! I'm so glad the twins are ok. Hopefully they will remain that way all the way back home!

As for the wargs *shoulders slump in defeat* Since they don't seem to be listening to me too well I am calling them back home now with my trusty signal. And since you didn't leave us with another horrible cliffy I will be nice this time and not send out my balrog. :)

Hurry with another chappy pretty please with cherries on it, whip cream too! :D
arabella thorne chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
YEAH! Little elflings are found! Yeah All is right in Rivendell...I am SO relieved!
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 4/10/2003
Yes!Both of them are safe.
Kia chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
puh...this was a rescue at the last moment...you can't something like this to my old heart...*still trembles*

But know Elrohirs big brother is there to help him...*cuddles Elladan thankfully*...

But still Elrond should find them fast...it's cold and little Ro needs medical care *draws out her BIG first aid pack*

Celebrian will be horrorfied when she realised that Elladan is gone too, won't she...

I can't wait the happy end with lots of hugs and kisses...(_)
Kaeera chapter 7 . 4/6/2003
Ow, how sweet, Elladan rescues Elrohir! Brave little Elfling! *pats head* But now poor 'Ro is freezing and 'Dan doesn't know what to do...I hope their father finds them soon!
Firnsarnien chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
Oh Gawd!The angst just makes my stomache clench! Poor Elrohir! *sob* I hope nothing happens to Elladan now, especially since he has bare feet and he's going outside to find wood. :( Great chapter and good descriptions. It's so easy to visualize your story with the details you provide! :)

Ok,now as to my "tame" wargs...*clears throat* The ONLY reason they were so nice to you is cause you hurried up and wrote this next chapter and I "told" them to be nice to you! LOL BUT...be warned...if you do not get this next chapter out fast they will turn on you without warning. All I have to do is send them the "signal" and that'll be the end of you! LOL So...I highly suggest that you get the NEXT chapter written...quickly...or else...well...let's just say that I can't promise my wargs will stay nice! *looks up at the ceiling*

I loved this chapter...as usual! Can't find too many little twin stories so that makes you pretty unique! :) Ok, now hurry and type! ;)
Elladan1 chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
Oh, that's really sweet. The giving of the gloves and shoes was a nice touch. I really was not expecting for Elladan to rescue him. I have just one question though: How far are they from the house? I hope someone finds them soon so poor Elrohir can finally be warm again. Good work, I am really enjoying it!
Erhothwen chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
Yay! Elladan to the rescue! *hugs Elladan*

Ah! My poor baby's going to freeze to death! *sends death glares to...um, the evil water?* *hugs Elrohir and wraps a blankie around him*

There, Erhothwen's here to make 'Rohir feel ALL better! :)

Update soon,

Lady Thwen
Anita H chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
*passes by on her bike*

Hello! *waves*

And yup, it's also known as Holland (and it is flat, except in the dunes). And trust me, in the city you are more likely to get hit by a car then by a bike. You do have to be carefull when crossing the bicycle paths though, especially near a school...all those kidies racing home :) But since we all get trafficlessons on primary school (I hope that is the correct word), it's pretty save...so we don't have to wear helmets!

Anyway, after this little education, lets get reviewing! I am glad Elrohir is found. I actually thought Elrond would find him first, but being rescued by his brother is just so much cuter, isn't it :)

They can't get sick, so no pneumonia (as would have happened to Aragorn)...hypothermia? frostbite? Ah well...we'll see in the next chapters.

Doei!
arabella thorne chapter 7 . 4/4/2003
OOh poor little elflings! Elladan is being such a great older brother..I sure hop Elrond shows up soon !
daw the minstrel chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
I like young twin stories and this is very cute. I hope they don't drive Glorfindel too crazy.
goblz chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Elladan saved him! YAY! That is so awesome. I hope nothing happens to Elladan now, and where is Elrond? And what if Celebrian realizes Elladan is gone? And if something DOES happen to Elladan then no one would know where Elrohir is! AH, I hope the next chapter comes soon, LOL!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »