Reviews for I Melello Atara ar Atar
Jay of Lasgalen chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
I like this. I like twin fics, especially focused on Elrohir. I don't know why (seeing as they had about six lines between them in LOTR) but Elrohir is my favourite twin. What's happened to him?

arabella thorne chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Arghh snow and wolves and the dark and an injured Celebrian...Oh poor littel elrohir!

Can wait for more!
JediKnightBalthasar chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Yes, it's quite *annoying* when parents step in. They don't understand at all! There is a code for children as there is a code for adults, but adults never seem to accept this! And then there's that whole respect issue. I'm sorry, but I fail to see why age should determine respect! It's completely unjust! (yeah, I got into a spot of trouble at school yesterday. . .)

Simpsons are funny! Yay Simpsons!I love the one where Bart prays for a snow day, then he locks himself in the basement to study.

What does Elrohir intend to do? Catch the rabbit? Why?

Poor Elladan. He didn't mean any harm! But at least he knew to stay put. If he had run away, things would have been really bad!

Please update soon! Pleae, please, please update soon!

JediKnightBalthasar chapter 2 . 3/15/2003
Aw, fights between siblings are always sad, especially when they aren't resolved. But surely this one will be resolved soon!
Kaeera chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Ah! Elrohir is alone outside, and there are wolves! *shudders* My poor elfling!

Hush, hush *shouts at wolves* Leave him in peace!

Elrohir: *whimpers* I want my Mommy!

Kaeera: *cuddles* Aww, they will surely come and rescue you, your father and Glorfindel! The author won't let anything happen to you - at least not something bad...*looks at Emmithar* Or?

*huggles Elrohir once more* I love this twin! Elladan is sweet as well, but I just prefer Elrohir!
Erhothwen chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
Thwen: *hugs Elladan* I love you, Elladan! I'll always love you, no matter what you do!

Elladan: Even if I killed Elrohir?

Thwen: *stops hugging* No, then I'd hate you. Oh, poor Elrohir deep in the woods during a blizzard with no protection against evil creatures? I'll save you!

-Thwen is seen wearing a cape (which is really a blanket) flying through the woods in a Superman arch-

Elrohir: Ah! It's worse than an orc!

Thwen: Hey! Come back here.

Ok, now I'm just being stupid on your review board. *hugs Elrohir and Elladan* (I'm doing a lot of hugging, aren't I?)

Update soon,

Lady Thwen
Petite Samedi chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
How sad...poor Elflings. I love them both . This story is so cute.
Petite Samedi chapter 1 . 3/15/2003
Ah! The twins are so cute! I love stories involving them .
Kia chapter 3 . 3/15/2003
poor Elrohir...lost in a winter wood full of wolves and orc without a proper coad...and poor Elladan, thinking all is his fault *sniff* *huggs her twins tightly*

great story, I really enjoy it. Can't wait to read more
Dragon Confused chapter 3 . 3/15/2003

Great story, I really enjoyed reading this! Poor little mini-twins!

Kaeera chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
Hey, I like this! I love stories with the twins as kids! Hmm, I can sense some danger approaching - Elrohir alone in the woods, that can't be good! I hope there will be some drama! *looks expectantly* And I hope there will be a new chapter soon!
Erhothwen chapter 2 . 3/13/2003
Thwen: My poor sweetheart! *hugs Elrohir* I'll go exploring with you, 'Rohir! You're not 2nd best, your 1st best!

Elladan: *sniffle* I'm 2nd best?

Thwen: No, you're BOTH 1st best! *smiles happily hugs her favorite pair of twins*

Reshanian: Whaddabout me?

Thwen: No, I don't like you. I best your possesing Elladan's mind to make him be cruel to his brother. You're last best. *sticks tongue out at Reshanian*

Reshanian: *cries and runs away*

Thwen: Heh heh heh...I made a little Elfie cry...

Elrohir: Is that supposed to be a good thing?

Thwen: Anyways, this is such a cute fic, Emmithar. I love childhood fics about Elladan and Elrohir. Update soon!

Fare thee well,

Lady Thwen

P.S. When are you and Carrie going to update your fic?
JediKnightBalthasar chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
All right, bets on how old you're going to make Elladan when he first kisses a girl. Any takers. . .? Oh, wait. Or a boy. To be fair.

The bit with the hat was cute. Seems Elladan and Elrohir are a bit unfamiliar with the finders' keepers' rule. Just kidding!

This is awesome so far! I'll read the next chapter later. Must go watch the Simpsons. Yes, "must".
arabella thorne chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Very nice beginning! Oh what trouble will they all get into?
hobbitsrfun chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Aw this is cute! More soon!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8