Reviews for Love and Hate
shirley waldrip chapter 4 . 10/5/2017
I'm sorry not to have responded as soon as I eagerly as I read Chapter 4, but life in the way. I do want you to know how much I enjoyed you very insightful last chapter of Love and Hate. I think I understand exactly what you were conveying to us in all this wonderful work. Please continue to write for our Gunsmoke family. We are ,for the most part, are supportive and respectful of any writers who favor us with stories. We have great talent and big hearts who share a common love of everything in the world of Matt and Kitty and Dodge. Don't be a stranger. We want more of what you have begun...
Festus1873 chapter 4 . 10/2/2017
Thank you for a good story and a happy ever after ending.
MaryRoseEllen chapter 4 . 9/30/2017
Lovely ending. Hope we get to hear more about Samantha in a further story...
SingerMe chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
I loved it and the name.
SuzyQ chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Good story, good ending. Thank you.
lostcowgirl chapter 4 . 9/29/2017
Sometimes it takes nearly losing everything you hold dear & a reminder of what a future together means to cause misunderstandings & yes at times hate, to evaporate enough to allow for the love to triumph. Of course it helps if the physical manifestation of that love is about to arrive in the form of a baby daughter.
KMLongtimeFan chapter 4 . 9/28/2017
Love the hope with which you ended this. Hmmm...Will we see Samantha in a new story?
Gig889 chapter 3 . 9/28/2017
I loved this .
Singerme chapter 3 . 9/27/2017
Oh, I love this chapter. It perfectly sums up how I've always thought Doc felt about Kitty and Matt and you're right, I do believe all the men loved her in their own way. Wonderful.
RBGirl chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Well that was beautifully written and heartbreaking just as the first two chapters. I do hope Matt learns of the baby soon. They need something good in their lives at this point
SuzyQ chapter 3 . 9/26/2017
Oh my. This about tore my guts out. What talent you have. Please please continue this story. Awesome
gunsmokefan chapter 3 . 9/25/2017
Wonderful insight to Doc's love for Kitty. Can't wait for more. Thank you.
MaryRoseEllen chapter 3 . 9/24/2017
Just catching up with this story now...Chapter 2 was so powerful in expressing how Matt really feels inside, especially the last lines where he is torn between love and guilt. This last chapter giving Doc's point of view was so touching, he is such a father figure yet has to try and remain somehow objective as her doctor. Great story.
lostcowgirl chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
You capture Doc's fatherly love perfectly. Like any good father he feels he hasn't done enough for his daughter. As to Matt, let's hope he can carry over that "never" he spoke into doing what he must once he learns of their child. Nice touch having the other men in her life (only Sam is missing from the room) step back to give the lovers privacy.
Emmint chapter 3 . 9/23/2017
I think Doc should tell Matt that Kitty's pregnant let him make the decision to marry her once and for all even if it means giving up the badge.