Reviews for The Catch
Andy maxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I love the story. I would love to see future stories like this. I didn't think I would like this pairing as much. But the way you wrote it make me enjoy the story a good bit. I really like how you were able to show his vulnerable side Snanpes. But the thing that I love second most is that you kind of showed him I really like innocent it's like the blushing and what not. And the thing that I love the most is that there is Bottom!Severus Snape! I love that so much about the story but it doesn't really play like a main point in the story. It's just that they're are not a lot of stories with him as that particular position and I really enjoy reading this story and I was kind of like an added bonus!
Andy Maxx chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I really enjoy this story. Actually scratch that I love the story. I love the pairing I love the way you portrayed it. I would really enjoy another story like this even this pairing . And I love love love love love the fact that there is Bottom!Snape in this. I love that you kind of put trade him in a side of him that is not really seen a lot in the movie where he's very vulnerable. But really I'm gonna be honest with you I really love like how innocent his mannerisms kind of are like the blushing and what not.
Hanazawa Mai chapter 18 . 7/13/2016
Okay. Just being honest here.

This fanfic... is BEYOND weird. I have NEVER shipped Ron X Severus and I don't think I ever will. This fanfic made me cringe, wince, gasp in horror and hide behind my hands wondering why I ever clicked on this.

But. It also made me laugh, smile and kind of look like the Cheshire Cat in the corner of the office. So kudos to you for writing this and keeping me entertained and happy at work. Cheers! :)
Blubule chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Great story. It's an unusual pairing but I loved it :)
Blubule
Gwen Polk chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
I like this.
Wolfisis chapter 17 . 3/5/2015
I loved this story, it was great. And the surprise ending or well semi surprise ending it was great.
LovelyAl chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
I was so sure he was going to say no! I'm so glad he didn't.
LovelyAl chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
This is great so far.
Foxy Luzy chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
This chapter was hilarious xD
Foxy Luzy chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
Poor Severus :/
Foxy Luzy chapter 10 . 9/21/2014
Great chapter :S
Foxy Luzy chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Well the date was a success ;)
Foxy Luzy chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
Omg jajaja Harry though xD That was like omg freaking adorable (:
Foxy Luzy chapter 7 . 9/21/2014
Well that wasn't as hard as Ron though it would be :)
Foxy Luzy chapter 6 . 9/21/2014