Reviews for The Catch
love and temptations chapter 15 . 4/6
love and temptations chapter 2 . 4/6
hahahah that was funny i love it :D
SlashyMcGee chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
My first Ron/Severus story.. interesting.. may turn to love this pairing!
Charles Lee Ray chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
Hehehe! I was blushing like crazy at some parts! I loved reading this story!
musme chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
I love it!
ju chapter 17 . 1/30/2013
I knew it! Draco was jealous. Sorry I know this is a Ron/Snape fic but I just saw it coming, and it came! Or rather, he did...
Amazing fic btw.
AllyKat5'2 chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
I must say that this was the first ever slash fic that made me want to draw something. I suck at art, but I loved your scenes so much that I made my own fanart for it. PM me if you would like a link to it, even though it sucks. I absolutely love this fic! :)
Wasp-Tattoo chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
BEAUTIFUL! The best Ron/Snape fics in this entire archive you have done a wonderful job! PLEEAASSSEE WRIT ANOTHER ONE. haha Id LOVE TO READ MORE hahaha AND THANK YOU. You did the world a favor. Keep writing you have great talent.
abletotry chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I don't think I've laughed so hard in a long time. Definitely enjoying this. :)
abletotry chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
'It wouldn't do to think of appealing young men when one was trying to keep to one's business.'

Oh, this is fantastic. :)
abletotry chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
I am honestly going to have to work to resist the urge to review every chapter. This is awesome. I don't know, maybe it's the novelty of the pairing or the fact that Ron is just so damnably likable - even Snape is earning points with me right now. Love it. Thanks so much for writing!
abletotry chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Only the prologue and I'm already grinning like a fool. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

I'd love if it turned out Ron had lost on purpose, but truthfully I have no idea which way this story is going to go. I'm sure I'm going to love it, though. :)

(I have to admit, I did start reading this just to see how a Ron x Severus fic would work. Glad I'm enjoying it so much.)
tia22 chapter 17 . 2/23/2011
i think you did an excellent job at this. really
CarysPendragon chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
Ron and Severus: Not a couple I would have guessed, but it was really good!

Fab job, I'd read more of your works :)
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Immaculate conception...wonderful...Ron the next Madonna! )