Reviews for Muggle Rubbish
jannebu chapter 1 . 10/19
This is hilarious. I would love to see what they do in muggle rubbish and all the stupid thing wizard and witches do while trying to figure out how the muggle gadgets works.
zedille chapter 1 . 9/6
This was really sweet! I love the idea of Mr Weasley giving Hermione more of an introduction/tour to the Ministry, and their bonding over Muggle technology was very fitting.
Evangeline Dartmouth chapter 1 . 9/5
Absolutely precious- Mr. Weasley is such a wonderful dad/wizard/human and is too-often neglected on FF. Thanks for doing him justice
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 9/5
Cat chapter 1 . 9/2
Aww. I love their relationship too! I didn't know you were a TEACHER. Happy teaching. You'll be a great one.
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 9/3
Aww... you're definitely showing me how great Arthur and Hermione's relationship is! Cool to see Hermione starting her interactions with the ministry at a more... legal... level haha.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 9/2
This gives me feelings! Good feelings. Great fic.
banzi chapter 1 . 9/2
Enjoyed your story.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 9/2
This is fantastic! I love it! I want to steal it!

Mr. Weasley is the best, the way he knew it wasn't going well for Hermione and let her tell him what she needed. He's the best dad. *squishy fluffy feels*

I hope teaching is going well! Don't be too hard on yourself-you're learning something new too!
FG100 chapter 1 . 9/1
I'm making myself chuckle imagining the trouble Arthur could have got in with a blender. I really enjoyed the interactions between them and Hermione's list was so spot on.
The Unnamed Avatar chapter 1 . 9/1
I absolutely love this! The idea that there would be more people who were open about learning more about Muggles seems like such a great idea!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 1 . 9/1
Cute! There aren't enough stories out there with Kingsley. I'm glad Hermione might be figuring out the direction she wants to go. Keep writing! Blessings, Sophia
JetLaBarge chapter 1 . 9/1
Great story!
LillyMay77 chapter 1 . 9/1
Hahaha that was great! I enjoyed that one shot!
Swooping Evil chapter 1 . 9/1
Love it, love it, love it! This story is really really sweet as well as a little sad. I think it is because Hermione hates the Ministry and because of her bad experience with it that she should join and work there. With her high intellect, she could change the Ministry for the better after having seen and experienced all of the things wrong with the system. I really like how you showed her anxieties about being there and also her anger at having seen that things still haven't changed very much. I love the relationship you have made between Arthur and Hermione, they're both so cute and seem to understand one another so well. Aw, this was great and I really like the list Hermione is working on. It is so like her. :)