Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume III
Alex chapter 3 . 10/31
That was a great new chapter! Nothing more to say.
zedille chapter 3 . 10/31
You certainly hit both prompt nails on the head here - this is really plausible as a slice of life story between two members of the Hogwarts staff, but then there's all the emotion and personal history between them as well.
funniefriend1245 chapter 3 . 10/30
Agh! I've read this whole series over the course of about a week and I gotta say, I LOVE it. It's so well-written, and I love being inside Minerva's head. I love the compassion she has and her exasperation is a delight. You write those bits so well, I must say. Thank you got a magnificent series so far; I'm so looking forward to the next chapters!
kap chapter 3 . 10/27
Oh Remus! The last few paragraphs had me in tears. Someone who is so inherently good be so unsure of the welcome he be receiving! Beautifully written and well portrayed.
sanityisaminordetail chapter 3 . 10/29
Oh I'm so mad at myself for missing the notification on my email! When I did, I zoomed over here so quick. EEK IT'S REMUS. He is absolutely, positively my favorite, and I'm so excited to see PoA from Minerva's point of view. It's my favorite book from HP except for HBP. I'm so glad this is back! All the descriptions of Remus were spot on. I love how Minerva saw him as "far too gray-haired for his thirtyish years." That gave me a really good picture. xo Mel
Lovely.
Looking forward to the next chapter as always. :)
Cat chapter 3 . 10/27
Ah, it begins. All the angst and drama is unfolding. Also, it doesn't surprise me that Fudge recycled Rita's material about Sirius in two years.
Eva chapter 3 . 10/26
You're as good at making me cry as always.
shelllessturtle chapter 3 . 10/28
*fails around*

REMUS

I...may have an unhealthy attachment to the man. Also to your fic.

*waits patiently (mostly) for more*
Loving it so far! Pls update more frequently though, it's my favorite fanfic!
SecretFruits chapter 3 . 10/28
Just beautiful
Swooping Evil chapter 3 . 10/28
Aw, I love it how Minerva keeps on thinking back to when Lupin was one of her students! Lovely update and really well written! :)
keeptheotherone chapter 3 . 10/27
LUPIN! Loved Minerva’s excitement and affection for him.

Also, hiya!
MissWitch250 chapter 3 . 10/27
such a short chapter but so full of premature feels! I love Remus Lupin and I love how Minerva shows she cares. I can't wait to see the incoming tensions.
banzi chapter 3 . 10/27
Enjoyed your update. Loving this take on the series through Minerva's eyes. Happy to see a new chapter.