Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume III
zedille chapter 10 . 9/3
The dialogue is familiar from Harry's POV, but I really enjoyed all the little additions from Minerva's POV! You fit it all in very smoothly.
Lee chapter 10 . 9/1
I've been following your stories for awhile now, and just wanted to tell you how much I loooove this series! I look forward to every update - you capture all the characters so perfectly!
Thebigsnail chapter 10 . 9/1
Ohhhh great you’re back! So excited to read more! :D
Uranias.breeding chapter 10 . 9/1
Oh man, that chapter in PoA always makes my heart ache. You write it beautifully!
I know I hadn't left rewiev in a while (so very very sorry), but you keep on amazing me.
You manage to keep the characters so much in caracter that your stories feels like canon.
Hbrits chapter 10 . 9/1
Thank you! You've made "back to school" - 1st September - so much more fun seeing a si didn't get my Hogwarts letter (for the 32nd year in a row)
Keep on writing - it's fantastic
banzi chapter 10 . 9/1
Wonderful update.
keeptheotherone chapter 10 . 8/31
Ohh-ho-ho, that Christmas tree!

One of my favorite things about the way you write Minerva is her humanness-from being irritated at Dumbledore's high-handedness to her regret over Peter Pettigrew.
Bluest Witch chapter 9 . 8/27
Your dominion of language amazes me. English is not my first language, so I enjoy texts written witch rich vocabulary. I know, because I tried, it’s very difficult to do so.
Love, love, love, love, LOVE! This reminds me the depth and complexity of my favorite character! Well done.
zedille chapter 9 . 8/26
Oh man, this chapter started so cheerfully with all the Quidditch discussion, but things went downhill very quickly. Never mind Harry's broom now, there will be much drama incoming once the Firebolt arrives...
Travelin-Thru chapter 1 . 8/26
I FRICKEN LOVE THIS SERIES! I was so happy to see you've come back to it, not that it stopped me from re-reading and re-reading it all from the beginning almost monthly. McGonagall has always been my favourite character and I always long to know her point of view in events from the books, and I think you're definitely the writer who stands out in this regard. As always, I continue to look forward to more chapters!

A note on this chapter in particular - with the lead up to the dementors you gave, it put me on the edge of my seat to see how Minerva would react if she came into contact with them in some way, and it was an unexpected outcome of her remebering the Bones', that gave me an even more stronger reaction than I previously anticipated, as my intial thought was that it would be connected to Elphinstone. I also like how it took Pomona to 'shake' her out of it, as well as Minerva's irritablity towards the end of the chapter, which I thought was a great link to her character.

Once again, looking forward to future chapters.
banzi chapter 9 . 8/26
Enjoyed your update.
keeptheotherone chapter 9 . 8/25
Ohh, such a good chapter! Favorite bits: Minerva not wanting to give Severus a reason to gloat. Harry flying overhead showering the stands with rain-wonderfully vivid detail. Minerva & Pomona friendship. Minerva & Albus friendship. Her confusion when the dementors arrive but she still knows it's more than the weather. Albus's rage. Minerva's instant readiness once she wakes and sees what's going on. The Patronus "pecking" the dementors (great mental image!). The Gryffindor team's concern for Harry. Minerva is so awesome even her cloak obeys her meekly ;) Somehow I loved her irritability in the last half of the chapter; it's so very human and so very her, and you can *feel* it, as well as her irritation at being irritated. Kingsley! Hagrid "squeezing" himself out of her office. DD being ... well, DD. But it does make me wonder if he's considering telling Harry the full story...

Delightful-you're on a roll, hon! *hugs*
8-Wolke-8 chapter 9 . 8/25
This was certainly one of the more exciting chapters at this point in the story. I loved how you described Minerva's first encounter with the dementors. And the conversation between her and Dumbledore was great. Even when he is not purposefully withholding information, he still sounds like he is. :D poor Minerva
Hbrits chapter 9 . 8/24
Omg I was so excited when an email popped into my inbox to tell me you'd updated another chapter! And I wasn't disappointed- you always write so well and find the "gaps" to fill in that make it so believable when you tell us the behind the scenes story! I hold your stories as head cannon because I'm almost sure this is what happened! Thank you - looking forward to the next instalment!