Reviews for Great Deeds: Volume III
Are u still writing this story. Am loving reading it and would like to see what happens next
Hbrits chapter 5 . 5/15
Fabulous! It's wonderful how we know EXACTLY what has happened - thanks to your great writing! Please, more soon!
em chapter 5 . 5/12
you’re writing is superb and i’m glad to have you back!
Sophinna chapter 5 . 5/12
WONDERFUL! Your characterisations are always so spot on and injected with with, humour and realism that your updates never fail to make me smile.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 5/11
Fantastic chapter, I loved your characterisation of both Albus and Minerva. And I did love that it was Minerva who suggested that Remus ride on the Hogwarts Express.
zedille chapter 5 . 5/9
Great to see you back! I loved this slice of colleague-to-colleague conversation (dare I call it gossip?) You can really tell Minerva and Remus have known each other for a while.
hiddeninaber chapter 5 . 5/8
Oh my goodness. I have just read this whole series in two days and it is the series I have been looking for, for fifteen year. Minerva-focused without being OOC, beautifully written, in JKR's style but better. Thank you so much for sharing. Adding to faves and follows now!
Yay! Glad you’re back! Cannot wait for more! :D
Cat chapter 5 . 5/2
It's been a long time, hasn't it?
Anyway, liked the update... Love my two favorite teachers interacting.
Fan of this Fic chapter 5 . 5/2
Love it! I was just re-reading the previous volumes, and it made me so nostalgic for Dougal Mcgregor and Elphinstone Urquart. :( Still, it's amazing to be able to see how (my favorite character) Professor McGonagall has matured throughout her lifetime, and be able to follow the character through her ups and downs. You have certainly done a terrific job, and your amazing writing has only enhanced the experience. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Swooping Evil chapter 5 . 5/3
You’re back! :) After a super long day at school, I was so pleased to get this notification when I got home! I love Minerva and Remus’ relationship! Another great chapter as always! :)
keeptheotherone chapter 5 . 5/3
I am such a sucker for Minerva and Remus friendship ... more, more more!

Poor Remus, wondering whether or not it was ok to develop a relationship with Harry :(
shelllessturtle chapter 5 . 5/3
I'll have you know that I got the notification for this update in the middle of a full-dress rehearsal and about shrieked with delight. And the chapter itself makes me even happier. Welcome back!
banzi chapter 5 . 5/2
So happy to see you back! I enjoyed this chapter. Loved the interaction between the two of them.
nemesis90 chapter 5 . 5/2
"He's the ..best of both of them"

:')