Reviews for Comfort in a Friends Arms
Paladin Nox chapter 1 . 2/9
First of all; thank you for sharing you story.

Secondly; are the people in your story complete retards or something? A student gets raped repeatedly for as long as a week and nothing is done because it’s the student’s responsibility to get them self's or have one of their friends get them out of trouble. And the school nurse and head master treat the whole incident as if Hermione just fainted instead of the very serious attacked she was subjected too.

Thirdly; please put a notice of warning in your description about the fact that your story involves rape. It’s not pleasant to contemplate and it's even worse to read about it a story for some people.
DylanL chapter 9 . 12/30/2013
Very interesting story. I think however that the powder would have shown up when pompfrey did tests to find out what was wrong, but its ur story. I have to say though that the mistakes that u did miss threw me from the flow of the story. Who,e they weren't really spelling errors, u did often enough use the wrong word, like know for now and vice versa. Also using shutter for shudder or fallow for follow. Also when u added or dropped a letter for a word like mad instead of made or though instead of thought. Both of which helped to throw off the flow. I just hope that u have or will work to make sure u use the correct word in other works, because I did enjoy us story over all and might look into or other works.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
i will find you and beat the hell out of you. you make me sick. everything you wrote here shows what kind of person you are, and it sickens me to no end that you are breathing my air. I hope you burn in hell. freak.
are you joking chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Expelled and his wand snapped?! Nothing less than a Very Excrutiating death is deserved by the little toe rag. Rapists do NOT deserve to be allowed to continue their living existence and if you EVER met someone who had been victimized that way, you would never in your life play it down like that again. Rape victims DO NOT just "get over it" and move on easily from the trauma. The fact that your own writing does not fill you with rage at what you put in it fills me with worry about YOUR OWN standards. Personally, if I were you I would rip this story out of my profile, and go to my parents filled with shame for having written it. It might be salvageable if a huge amount of work is put into it, put I'm not filled with confidence you would be up to the work.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
cute
glad malfoy got tossed out on his butt lol
purefaith91 chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Good story! Love Hermione and Harry together and it is even better when Ron is portrayed as being on their side. I think that Lavender should have joined Draco in his pursuit of another school that would take him. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
Auroras Jenkins chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Nice story like that malfoy got expelled.
Stealth Photographer chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Too bad they could see each other naked at the same time
True Brit chapter 7 . 5/17/2010
This story is written by some sort of total idiot, to think that Malfoy could get away with raping Hermione and the faculty doing nothing about it. Honestly the person who wrote it has to be well short of a full supply of brain cells.
badkidoh chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
it was really great in chapters 1 to 4,
but chapters 5 to 9 where very very bad.
spam-email94 chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
by the way when you have a miscarraige you bleed for ages u dont just kay on a bed your onteh toilet for quite some time in pain!

find out what yor talkin bout
potterstwin chapter 9 . 5/25/2007
NO! i don't like the abrupt ending. too many stories could have been made up from it, and too many things were left out. please see if u can explain things more clearly, and i don't mind if u say "shove off" to this, because this is only a suggestion.

thanks and good story!
DUM DUM DUM DUUUUN chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
realy good
DBZfanalways chapter 9 . 5/4/2006
Not to sound rude or anything...but that ending sucked. Otherwise it was a fair story.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
that was very good...sequel!