Reviews for Dinner For Two
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Very nice.
Essie chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Crystallis Chandalline chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
After all this time, this story continues to bring a smile to my face. It's so lovely, well-written, and romantic! I fully agree that Kurama and Botan are suited to be with one another, and I think you have portrayed their personalities and blossoming (forgive the pun!) relationship wonderfully using a simple but sweet concept.

Thank you once again for the enjoyable read!

varon chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Again, another YYH romance classic - this time, KxB. Though it was rare for me to like anything other than YusukexKeiko, I liked them a lot, too. _ I didn't like the whole KuramaxHiei shebang, as I'm a canon hetero junkie, so Botan really seemed to be the perfect match for the charming, loveable redhead. You portrayed their characters well; pretty good for a supposed first fic! This story has got to be on the list of ANY KxB fan. Thanks so much for writing it, and giving us something to enjoy. _
LeFoxy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
OMG!That is so cute. I agree with you, KB pairing is a cute pair. I love those pair that any pair!
CrimsonSnow chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
OMG! I totally
addictedtoinuyasha chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
this is an amazing fanfic! I think you should write more! PLEASE!
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
aww, this has to be one of the most cutest and sweetest k/b stories that i have read so far. i can't wait to read what happens in the sequel!

willow windmill chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
cool! ) i never get tired reading it! beatiful!)
Gabhrienne chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
really cute, nice and sweet...
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Really good fic! Go see my fic too, please! FOREVER AND NOW! And review please! Thanks and good bye!
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Make a sequal! Make a sequal! Make a sequal! or at leats another story like this! It was good!
angel-midnight chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
this was quite good it think they as well make a cute couple. i think you should add on to this story. it would be a great love story.
Romm chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Aww. A good fic, even if it isn't my usual Botan Hiei pair. I like the characterization that you gave Kurama, he seems much more... deep than he does in usual fics. The sequal was very nice too, an interesting near angsty contrast to the optimistic tone of Dinner for Two.
Good Question chapter 1 . 9/22/2004