Reviews for Vampire Hunting For Beginners
Tavia chapter 11 . 8/2/2003
Wow, i love it, it's cool plz write more soon.
Redaura chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
loveloveloveit! wopuldn't mind chapter titles... but up to you :-D update! soon! please!
Shadow chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
Please update this really soon. I like your sense of humour.
Redaura chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
ARGH! THATS EVIL! EVIL! UPDATE! NOW! *hands over false teeth and glasses* now TYPE!

yeah... i like :-D
Shadow chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
V. funny. Update. (Please).
Lisa chapter 9 . 7/2/2003
Heya...this story is great...Janet Evanovich is one of my favorite authors...n u seemed to have captured the humor she puts in her books...but one thing...I thought Amanda was supposed to be Amber...n uh...Lock called Jen Jane at the end of this chapter...but anyway...this is a really funny story and I hope you continue writing
Shadow chapter 8 . 6/16/2003
This is funni. You have to update it soon or I may die before I get to read the end due to being accident prone.
Wiggy chapter 8 . 6/16/2003
Hey, great chapter. They play netball in England too! It's compulsory for us, sadly. But anyway, I still think this is a real funny fic, and Jen is so... real. I can name at least 2 ppl who I know who are very like her. Excellently written. Update soon! Very soon!

Wiggy
Redaura chapter 7 . 5/16/2003
LOL!

*huggles fic*

i love this fic. continue... pleaseupdatea soon!
Wiggy chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
Oh dear, this is just TOO FUNNY! I can really envisage this happening in real life. Love it!
Shadow chapter 7 . 5/11/2003
My God, this was hilarious. Giant dildos and such stuff as that. Unfortunatly I ahven't seen Blade, I will go watch it one day. Anyway, as I said, this is SO funny so plz update really soon.

Shadow
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 2 . 5/8/2003
Lmao. Death by dildo! Brilliant! I will review more chapters when I can be arsed to read them. This looks like it could be real good
Neoen chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
LMAO! Oh my god! I usually don't refer to the online phrases in reviews but it's just too appropriate. This is one of the funniest, quirkiest stories I've read in a long, long time! I'm glad you're updating again. Laura and Jane are just too funny and remind me way too much of my friends.
Redaura chapter 6 . 5/6/2003
this fic rules! and oh, frost. cool :-D I just reread it all. :-D and i'm now resisting the urge to go up to someone and say dildo!... (all your fault ;)) soplease update! hmm, i left my email, you could mail me when you uipdate... plz.
iamawriter chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
LOL! Great story so far, update soon.