Reviews for What we Deserve
rcorrine chapter 12 . 5/30
So happy to see an update on this! And goodness, the action, the intrigue! ;) keep it up! Well done!
Meg chapter 12 . 5/24
Welcome back, Aly! Thank you so much for an update! Everything is getting terribly exciting...
Have a great day!
Meg chapter 9 . 5/17
Hey Aly, I just came to check for an update and I noticed in the comments there has been a lot of negativity regarding Oliver/Cedric and the whole time travel thing. I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story and whichever way you take im sure I'll enjoy. And please, please write the story you want it to be; don't let your story be influenced by the negative opinions of others.
Have a great week!
Not a fan of love triangles. Prefer Cedric rather than Oliver.
D chapter 5 . 4/10
Chapter4
"Miss James," Dumbledore interjected suddenly, "if what you're about to say involves knowledge derived from the future I'm afraid I cannot hear it."

Chapter5
Dumbledore uses legilemency to teach occlumency and rummages through memories full of future knowledge.

SamDoms entire existence is full of consequences of second wizarding war. There would not be lot of memories that would not clue what happened, who died and so forth...
Preserving sanctity of timeline claptrap is pretty fucking stupid, but whatever floats your boat. It amounts same as character saying "fuck do i care about my family members, let the assholes die".
Hopefull chapter 1 . 4/10
Please do not let this be idiotic "must get back in my own time fic without disturbing the timeline". Being in past has erased the future and timeturners are not yoyos. They go only backwards in time.
rcorrine chapter 11 . 3/26
This is good. I like where this is going. And where I don’t know it’s going.
Cloudedstargazer chapter 11 . 3/20
Love your story! I had a question into regards of her Veela heritage or if she ever had it in your storyline? Does it not effect people the same way since Dumbledore morphed her features? Anyway hope to read another chapter soon! :)
hellodaydreamer chapter 11 . 3/20
LLLOOOVVEEE THIS! I just found this fanfic today and have just caught up and I need more! I love the Oliver/OC/Cedric dynamic though I am definitely rooting for Oliver.

This story line is unique and I love it and your narrative is hilarious; high-fives all around!
FairyRave chapter 11 . 3/14
This is the most original next gen time travel story I have ever came across. Usually it’s the Potter kids, Rose, or even Scorpius, but you picked a different character. I am really happy you did. Anyways, I love the story and the way you write your characters. They are all different and unique in every way. I especially like Dominique’s quirky personality. It’s great and I find it really amusing. I look forward to read where you take this story in the future.
Love it!
Redhand05 chapter 11 . 3/13
Big fan of this story. The dynamics of time travel and the use of Wood are making this quite good.

Haha Percy totally would be such a cockblock of a roommate.
Grin like the Cheshire Cat chapter 11 . 3/13
I’m in love with Oliver and Dominique! I love this story very much!
Meg chapter 11 . 3/12
You have no idea how happy I was to see that you updated. I had a really crappy day, thanks for cheering me up :)
On a completely unrelated note... So much Wood, it was , as far as plotting goes, this is one of the best fics I've ever read.