Reviews for Mad Moon
granular chapter 5 . 3/31/2008
*Sniffs* Aw. You're a very talented writer, and this beautiful story is so much better than my own feeble attempts at writing. Keep up the good work!
beko chapter 5 . 9/13/2006
Oh me gosh, the end was just so beautiful~ ;_;
Cloverfield chapter 5 . 4/27/2006
Beuatiful. Perfect and poignant.

What more can I say?

Please, another soon.

Jennifer Jolie chapter 5 . 9/17/2005
Perfect. Absolutely perfect, every word of it. You made me cry at the end. Perfect. Please please PLEASE write more...?
Ozodrac chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Sniff. That was beautifull, soulful and heartfelt. Thank you. You've made my life and the world a better place.
Merit Somnia chapter 5 . 1/31/2004
So sweet!
lily22 chapter 5 . 1/14/2004
Aww... That was so nice. _ I never even thought of how the moon would affect Angua... You kept everyone so in character I want to hug you. _
Pimpelipom chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
I'm in awe and really don't know what to say. I just had to leave a review, though. It would have been a crime not to. There were flashes of heart-aching beauty and feeling in the story, along with humour, fluent narrative and dialogue. It was rather short so I read it in one go and sighed with contentment. It's becoming more and more difficult to find decent stories in , but this is first class. I loved it.

Cheers, Lalage
Rozi chapter 5 . 6/16/2003
Aw... so sweet! I was planning to write a similar fic, but your idea was much better than mine! Well done! Nice one! etc. Hope to see some more...
Gaia Myles chapter 5 . 5/26/2003
That was really well done! I applaud you, and hope to see more of this caliber soon!
dreamkin chapter 5 . 5/6/2003
aw how weepy is that? i've got tears running down my cheeks...pathetic or what?

its a beautiful story. truly beautiful.
fan of tp chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
wow! i liked the line in the end, 'the only person ive ever seen conquer the moon is you'... sniff.
Twoflower chapter 2 . 4/2/2003
An intriguing story. Excellent writing. And you show very well how torturous Angua's life is.
Ysabet chapter 5 . 3/11/2003
Beautiful. Read the whole 5 chapters at lunch, and the end had me sniffling. Now THERE'S a power, that changes a person's mood that much; isn't it strange to know you can do such a thing? Write more, and thanks.
yap chapter 5 . 3/11/2003

there it goes again. Netscape and are behaving funny, so i don't know whether my first attempt at a review will show.

Now once more: I wanted to just save it to disk and take it home, but got hooked right away instead. It was a wonderful, enjoyable read. Great sense of detail - in dialoges and inner monologues as well as in descriptions of the Ankh-Morpork sky, or in capturing the "end-of-the-world" mood.

The Vimes POV bit was extremely well-done too, that's just the one occasion one could imagine him finishing his paperwork:-)

And the Patrician handing out bananas, that was hilarious.

What else comes to mind? - Oh yes, the punch. Angua being strong and dangerous as a human just as well as as (too many ases?) a wolf, good idea!

Darkness, romance, suspense, character work and Watch pragmatism, all blended into one.

And now for the cliché: of course, i'd like to read more!