Reviews for The Right Choice
KatCEstrada chapter 2 . 9/10
Very well written.
Such a sweet story, some sadness for sure, but definitely sweet in the way they mended their hearts and moved on. Beautiful!
Daniela89 chapter 9 . 8/28
A sweet story! . Ty
EllieMcHun chapter 8 . 8/26
oooooh I can't read fast enough! I hope Ron and/or Ginny save the day so they can have some type of closure with Hermione (cuz I think they're all beyond fixing their friendship)
Wow! Just wow!
This was so perfect, okay I cried at her/their pain at losing Harry, it felt so raw and real. But how their love comes alive is just perfection. The sweetness that was the end scene made me sigh.
Theo was fun, the perfect fun loving uncle and friend. Pansy being with Neville made sense to me, although I would never have picture them together, but in this story they worked, they balanced each other.
Narcissa and the elves rounded up the family with their willingness to help.
The whole story from the first chapter made tear first because of how they grieved and then tear of happiness at their good fortune.
Lovely story!
Would love to see snipets of their lives.
Raverin Prefect chapter 9 . 6/19
Simply beautiful. More, please!
Raverin Prefect chapter 8 . 6/19
So bittersweet. I hope Ginny is with Harry.
Raverin Prefect chapter 6 . 6/19
OK , super cute. A little unbelievable about Draco, but sweet.
Raverin Prefect chapter 3 . 6/19
Oh my goodness, the tree analogy was so beautiful and romantic.
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 6/19
Such an unexpected and different approach. Harry is such a good guy. Thank you for sharing your story.
FriendofTrees chapter 9 . 6/14
What a sweet story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for a fun read!
FriendofTrees chapter 3 . 6/14
The analogy with the tree is so lovely and sweet. It caught me by surprise, but was just right for the situation!
janiceyim88 chapter 3 . 5/15
The funeral scene is so well written, sorrowful yet beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes reading that whole section.
And no, she's definitely not moving too fast.
Triniti Shadow chapter 9 . 5/3
Heart-melting, amazing and I would love to read a little more about their life with the twins and James. Ty
DracoMalfoysSimi chapter 9 . 5/1
Man, I don't know if I was just due for a good cry or what, but I had to end up getting a cloth napkin for all my tears. Both happy and sad, of course. Urgh, such a good story. I hope I'm not too much of a bother commenting on more than one chapter becaaause, I'm probably going to binge read all your Dramione stuff. Expect to see more of meeee. XD with breaks of course, because I am just all stuffed up, haha.
Continue your wonderful writing! Never stop! I beg of you! 3