Reviews for The Right Choice
MockingjayA chapter 9 . 6/19
Simply beautiful. More, please!
MockingjayA chapter 8 . 6/19
So bittersweet. I hope Ginny is with Harry.
MockingjayA chapter 6 . 6/19
OK , super cute. A little unbelievable about Draco, but sweet.
MockingjayA chapter 3 . 6/19
Oh my goodness, the tree analogy was so beautiful and romantic.
MockingjayA chapter 1 . 6/19
Such an unexpected and different approach. Harry is such a good guy. Thank you for sharing your story.
FriendofTrees chapter 9 . 6/14
What a sweet story. I enjoyed it. Thanks for a fun read!
FriendofTrees chapter 3 . 6/14
The analogy with the tree is so lovely and sweet. It caught me by surprise, but was just right for the situation!
janiceyim88 chapter 3 . 5/15
The funeral scene is so well written, sorrowful yet beautiful. Brought tears to my eyes reading that whole section.
And no, she's definitely not moving too fast.
Triniti Shadow chapter 9 . 5/3
Heart-melting, amazing and I would love to read a little more about their life with the twins and James. Ty
DracoMalfoysSimi chapter 9 . 5/1
Man, I don't know if I was just due for a good cry or what, but I had to end up getting a cloth napkin for all my tears. Both happy and sad, of course. Urgh, such a good story. I hope I'm not too much of a bother commenting on more than one chapter becaaause, I'm probably going to binge read all your Dramione stuff. Expect to see more of meeee. XD with breaks of course, because I am just all stuffed up, haha.
Continue your wonderful writing! Never stop! I beg of you! 3
DracoMalfoysSimi chapter 3 . 5/1
I know you wanted to move on more quickly to her being in a better place, but for me at least I'm pretty.. undecided if it was too quick or not. Though I feel if there were a few chapters in between.. what am I talking about? I'm apparently a sucker for the torture you're using on me. So far at chapter three, I've gone to using my sleeves to wipe my eyes because otherwise I'd be using a whole box of tissues!
DracoMalfoysSimi chapter 1 . 5/1
I wasn't nearly bawling through the whole first chapter... nope.. not at all. T.T *pulls another tissue from the box*
otterlyardent chapter 2 . 4/21
Oh, Trink. This isn't the first time I've read this. But each time I do, this chapter obliterates my control. I'm a sobbing mess, just weeping uncontrollably and have to explain to my husband who then looks at me like I'm crazy and it's just this whole big thing.

I love the way you write Draco in this. I think it's part of what endears the whole story to me. Though it's brief, the friendship between Harry, Hermione, and Draco just warms my soul in such a way. I wish this could have happened in canon. I feel Draco deserved it.

Anyway, beautifully written and emotionally charged chapter, love. It's gorgeous.

xx - otterly
mom2divas chapter 9 . 4/18
I loved this story! It was so incredibly sad at parts and so loving in others. I’m so glad for the happy ending.
mom2divas chapter 2 . 4/17
That was so sad! You left me a blubbering mess! However it was wonderfully written. You did a fantastic job of getting the emotions across.