Reviews for Zero Mile
shanchan13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
So cute! omg
angellwings chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
Alright, sick Wyatt is frustrating and stubborn and adorable and everything I'd expect him to be lol. I love how Lucy worked around it though. SO great.
Whumplove chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Great story! You definitely have he characters down pat. I could picture them actually using this in an episode. Great story!
qwertygal chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I could have sworn I reviewed this already...
Thank you for such a lovely story! I always enjoy the little peaks at their relationship when they're not racing around in mortal danger during a mission...just the little everyday things.

Absolutely loved safety-conscious Wyatt-not leaving without her, 3 locks on her door, telling her to park under the light, etc. And loved all the effort Lucy went to, and the playful way she set him up! And then Wyatt insisting on "helping" her...and the really heartfelt parts thinking about who else looked after him when he was sick. And then of course the beautiful drug-induced confession about Lucy being his mile-zero...and her agreeing, without the meds...best part of the whole thing...unless you count the aggressive make-out session in the semi-public conference room, of course!
TheVintagePearls chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
HI THERE, catching up on my reviews, sorry for being MIA! Let me just say, I read this more than once because it was just so so adorable. I'm such a sucker for fics where one or both people in the relationship show how much they know the other person, and Lucy was def doing that here. And then you had to give Wyatt that "zero mile" line and my heart burst. Would love to have Lucy or Wyatt taking care of the other during a sickness in an ep, whether as simple as a cold, or even something more serious (as horrible as that may sound, but obviously I want them to live!) because maybe that will give them a kick in the butt and help them realize their feelings. Such a great job, per usual :)
CITigerfan chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
How do you do it! Always so perfect and original. The dialogue, the tone, the setting... all of it just perfect. Don't know what I would do without your stories while we are awaiting the return of the show. I think maybe you should write fornthe show, how fun would that be!
emilycare chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
My heart, my sword, my penthey all are yours. You slayed me again with this one. The zero mile detail took me by surprise and left me teary eyed with Lucy. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Plus, Wyatt is an adorably crankily impatient patient! Who wouldn't want the chance to pamper those reddened blue eyes.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
That was so sweet! God, I love your Timeless Lyatt stories. Your titles are so unique and clever. And you really have their voices down. I haven't really seen too many sick fics in this fandom. This was a good one. Poor Wyatt.

I love the analogy of 'coming home' to each other. So amazing. I think my favorite line was "I figured I could never go wrong with wooing you through historical facts" - that's so Wyatt and I could actually picture him saying something like that on the show. Excellent job! :)

PS: I'm seriously contemplating writing my own Timeless/Lyatt fics. LivingInSmilesIsBetter has been prompting me, but my limited free time and inspiration is hindering me. :P Plus, I'm not too sure if it'd measure up to your guys' stories. ;) Anyway, I can't wait for more from you. Keep up the amazing work! :D
Dardanelle chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
This is the perfect combination of sweetness and humor. So much in this made me smile.

Oh Rufus, not helpful telling people they look like hell when they are trying their best ;) Love how we find out in the story instead of at the beginning where Wyatt and Lucy are and how you hint at it a couple of times before revealing what happened in the glass-paneled conference room. Very good observations about Lucy's mother. And an ingenious strategy by Lucy! Serenely sentimental, lovely description :)
little red cindy chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
So cute I loved it. Can you please make another one but with Lucy sick with Wyatt taking care of her? If so that would be so cool. Keep up the great work.
Once Upon a Whim chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
You DID write something new :D

I like that I wasn't quite sure at first if they were together or not, or maybe just a little further along into more blatant flirting. But aggressively making out at work? Yes, please!

And sick!Wyatt is the best. I'm sure they'll never get that mundane/domestic on the show, but I'll hang onto the illusion that we could still someday maybe see Lucy forcing cold medicine on him until they get adorable and cuddly on screen. I love that he got all shmoopy with some history that he'd learned. I really hope they do become that for each other in season 2.
Di92 chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
I'm gonna need some of those tissues. Is it possible to fall in love with fictional characters? These two make my heart melt with every new story. I'm so glad you wrote a storyline where Lucy takes care of Wyatt, Lord knows that man need to be taken care of with the same devotion he has for others. The banter between them is truly adorable. Lucy surprising Wyatt with soup, medicine and blankets. Wyatt getting all sentimental from the nice touch of affection and concern. Them opening up and admitting that they found a home in each other. Just the kind of fluff I am a sucker for. I love it!
LivingInSmilesIsBetter chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
*happy squeak*
SO. SWEET.

Also, I laughed SO HARD at him sneezing all over the orange marker, and snoring himself awake. lullllz.

You're gonna fill all those prompts over the next 2 months. RIGHT?
Gracielinn chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Yep, I admit it, I got a lil bit choked up at "you're like coming home these days, Lucy." Such feels that someone is taking care of the protector who very seldom takes care of himself. What a great fic...thanks as always for sharing your talent with the rest of us :))
Katiejhawk chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
So adorable. All of it. And I loved this little exchange:
"Whoa, you are on fire."
"Glad you finally noticed.".