Reviews for Snapes Saviour
WeasleyGirl-ca chapter 40 . 11/3/2004
Hiya, just wanted to tell you how amazing you're story was. I am happy it ended on a happy note. When she came back and I thought Snape was gone-not a good reaction-I cried-reminded me of Romeo and Juliet. You're story was perfect. The relationship b/w them was so well written! Man, I should have been studying for midterms...oh, well, I'll make up for it 2morrow, ur story was worth it :) I really hope you write a squeal to this, showing Jane and Snape's growing father/daughter relationship. That would be nice! Anyway, great story :)

WeasleyGirl
Midnight Lilly chapter 40 . 7/1/2004
wonderful, fanfic I enjoyed it very much.
Yankeebelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I absolutely love this story, unique yet in character... A unique angle is hard to come by. Who would have thought: a muggle child... The Epilogue had me crying. What a wonderful story, and it really was easy to feel for them, with such similar abusive childhoods and lives.
I hope to see more writing by you.
DeborahStarfire chapter 44 . 11/29/2003
This was very good.
Karren, I hope so much that you can write a sequel. The story of Galatea's continued relationship with her soon to be adopted Father (Severus, the Head of her soon to be House at Hogwarts), and her Grandfather Dumbledor is story very much crying out to be told.
Wishing you all the best, and saying Thank You for what you have already done,
Deborah
(Los Angeles, California)
Ana Morales chapter 44 . 11/29/2003
WOW. I don't believe I've ever been as impressed with fanfiction as much as I am with this. Great job! I want to read more! More!Heh, and "The Hollow Men" is an AWESOME poem, had to read it in high school. Yeah, it is disturbing, but still...awesome!
Ana Morales chapter 24 . 11/29/2003
Great job! I'm sorry I can't finish it yet, but that's what happens when you share a computer!
Ophite68 chapter 44 . 11/25/2003
I enjoyed the story. It started out a bit over the top but settled into some really good plot and characterization.
Arafel2 chapter 12 . 11/7/2003
Another good chapter. I'm off to the next
Arafel2 chapter 7 . 11/7/2003
good chapter. :)
61743 chapter 44 . 11/7/2003
A great story, and I'm very proud of you, Karren. You've come a long way and the developement and improvement in your writing skills is amazing.

Keep up the good work.

Translation: WRITE NEW STORY, DARN IT!

Meggory chapter 44 . 11/4/2003
I really enjoyed your ending, and how you managed to make it a happy ending without undue sappiness that would have undermined the rest of your work.

Although I wonder if Jane would have been allowed to tell everyone how she had been returned...the divine seems to be generally jealous about those sort of things... oh well, artistic license, eh?
QsDaughter chapter 44 . 11/2/2003
You know what? I haven’t cried in any other of the 43 chapters – but I was crying hot tears while reading your epilogue. I can’t believe it. I’m a grown woman and I definitely know what fanfiction is but I simply couldn’t help it.

You prooved that you surely can surprise us all!

Thank you for the relief you gave us with this epilogue and now I’m drying my tears and I’m smiling again because:There ist . called H.P. and the Year of Mysteries...! Thank you for the daffodils! And don’t be too modest about your writing abilities. You are highly qualified to write novels. I only read fanfiction from the best. You are definitely one.
Thranx chapter 44 . 11/1/2003
Well...

The ending did have a certain unrealistic, fake quality to it, but it's better than being a bitch and killing my Snapie-poo! And then they lived happily ever after...

It would had been more fitting if they both died and ended up going to different levels of hell, never to see each other again! Oh, the agony! But no, we can't do that in stories, only in real life. In stories, the cool guys like Snape always have to live...

Good job on your happy story, and now you can write more!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 44 . 11/1/2003
This story has been a jourey of trouble and woe but well worth the reading.

I'm sorry I missed reviewing every chapter but if I could, they would all read;

"Wonderful story, so sad but beautiful. More, More." or something along those lines.

I feel that your writing sets you among the authors high on the ladder of quality in the fan fiction world. You could write novels if you so wished.

Thank you for the fears and the tears, along with the sadness and joy.
snapefan51 chapter 44 . 11/1/2003
BRAVO! Can you hear the applause over all the sniffling? I had to get a new box of kleenaxe dear.

I also had to compose myself before I could review. *sniff* I so totally loved the ending. *sniff* Thank you for NOT killing him...permanantly. Thank you for finding a way to bring Jane back too.

If you should find a sequel fighting to get out someday, let me know because I will read it.

Mostly I love how you used Hermione, Jane's *best* friend to try and draw Severus out. So sad that she couldn't reach him and if she knew he was on his way *out* she didn't go to Dumbledore. I cried. I felt so bad for her AND Severus.

Wonderful writing my dear. Love it, please don't stop writing!