Reviews for One Dark Night in Chicago
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/25
This was so beautiful but sad too but they've lived to a ripe age and still so madly in love
twimima7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2018
Good one shot. Thanks for the chapter and I wished for more.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
I loved this so much! I felt all the emotions like I was there.
Gaby-wotnow chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
My fave!
pipelynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I love the back and forth in time so much! This was great. The writing is special.
IpsitaC77 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Loved it!
Elise de Sallier chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
You had me worried that Bella and Edward weren't going to end up together!
Thanks for writing such an interesting story.
midnitereader chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
OMG I LOVED IT! Ed and his Baby Cakes. What a sweet love affair. With the support of Momma Bessie Bella grew up and fell in love with her gangsta. He treated her so sweet. Who knew this man could change. Having supper every night, winning over Momma Bessie. She stayed with Bella all of her life. Rosie only saw stars. I can't believe Em thought he could just break up with Katie. Ed warned him Aro wouldn't let it go.
EVK70 chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
:-)
trisha63 chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Another fantastic story! I don't know how many times I've said this so far but it's been true for each story! Jeez, I don't know how I'm going to vote when there are so many gifted authors who have written for this contest. Rose was so head strong and just wouldn't listen to Momma Bessie or Bella, so her death of kind of inevitable, thus making Emmett's death, as well. Boy, you had me worried there for a minute thinking was seriously wounded or just flat out leaving Bella behind in Chicago. The author did a wonderful job in giving this story their happily ever after but I would love for them to continue it so we can look into the past and see what happened after Edward went to seek his revenge and then after he came back for Bella to start their new life. Congratulations and good luck in the contest! Take care, Trisha :}
Ninkita chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
This was so good... I loved the way this built up and the way the present day bits added to the tension of what happened back in the 20s. Excellent stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
The slang of the twenties was so great. I loved reading about Ed and Baby Cakes. Great job good luck in the contest.
ama2978 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
That was great! Thanks so much for writing. Good luck in the contest.
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
True love will always win. Loved it! Thanks for sharing it with all of us.
InTheSubtext chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I was so worried they either wouldn't end up together or he would have pre-deceased her. *phew* I love that after all this time he's still handsy with her.

You did a fantastic job not only in the authenticity and feel of your era, but in the character development as well. I also enjoyed the era-slang - it did a lot towards painting the picture.

Thanks so much for sharing.