Reviews for The Beacon Civil War
Alex chapter 13 . 7/14
Hahahahaha THIS IS GREAT! WONDERFUL! SPECTACULAR! I will admit to being somewhat sceptical in the begining, this was the least promising summary of yours in my opinion, but I am SO happy to be proven wrong here. Honestly the only story I enjoyed more was Professor Arc. (I'm really more here for the comedy incase you couldn't tell) :) not that I am in any way putting this or others down- just want to make that clear- it''s just that I think Professor Arc is your best work yet. It was also the first work of yours that I read so I might be sentamentally inclined twords it. I love your writing as always. Keep it up.
LordLoverDuck chapter 13 . 7/12
LOL that was great XD
GokaigerSentai chapter 11 . 7/3
Seems like Jaune has a problem with Impostor Syndrome. Seems like you might too tbh.
riztupratansha chapter 13 . 7/2
this is really a good story.
Monkey D. Chimera chapter 5 . 6/28
When I saw, "We need to make it clear that Jaune is the only salvation for mankind." that I realized that Jaune is now the leader of a cult.
Monkey D. Chimera chapter 2 . 6/28
High Priest Russel Thrush?

I have no words.
Monkey D. Chimera chapter 1 . 6/28
Pyrrha is very very very very...
...very very very...
...very very very VERY thirsty.
BatmanBeyond chapter 13 . 6/24
We need more Jaune & Ren Bromance Comedies.

It doesn't get any better than this. And I mean that sincerely.
TitanWafflesaur chapter 13 . 6/23
I would say I can't believe how good this was, and how engaged and attached I felt to this rendition of the RWBY crewand their story, but I ought to expect this level of awe-inspiring writing skill from you by now. Juat about all of your stories make me sad when they end, but I'm always lifted back up when I see the newest addition to your listings. Thank for putting out such amazing content out here on Fanfiction. See you round.
Black Silverclaw chapter 13 . 6/22
Man, second time reading it, and it's still hilarious
You'reTheBest chapter 13 . 6/15
Can you do more stories of them doing fun school stuff? Please? We need more comedy stories like this.
WilsonWisdom25 chapter 13 . 6/14
This was such a good read, I feel the need to write a continuation, with respects to you of course. Jayne's transition from cowardly selfish to magnificent bastardry is excellent in this depiction.
Danish Zaidi chapter 13 . 6/14
Holy Crap that wa awesome!
damienfoxy chapter 1 . 6/13
i know its a bit late...bit damn dis is gud.

not to mention the 'TRAPS' you placed.

genius.
RespekDaWork chapter 13 . 6/10
I think...I think this is my favorite RWBY fanfic of all time. No seriously, THIS is the BEST RWBY fanfic ever written. It's truly a joyous reading experience. I honestly don't think anything tops it.

You plan on doing anymore beacon based comedies?
1,915 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »