Reviews for The Beacon Civil War
No One of Import chapter 8 . 2/27
Is the room Yang's in ok? After Rubys statement. “I thought I was going to –have- to sleep with – All – the other guys. Why are the fire alarms not going off?

The mother of all pillow fights! Or tar and feathering. Take you pick.

Thank you for this.
No One of Import chapter 1 . 2/27
By all the gods in creation and the philosophy’s
I can see this in my head and I can’t stop laughing.
I almost want to subscribe to have you as a fav. I’ll book mark you instead.

Thank you for this light in the dark.
BookWorm627 chapter 1 . 2/25
Yandere Pyrrha is both scary and absolutely hilarious
Jetstormfire chapter 13 . 2/1
This was stupid and I loved every second of this thank you
BoondogleKrieger chapter 1 . 1/30
A summary I made to congratulate this story.

It was there in Beacon that I saw him, the revered Jaune Arc, as he was there in the cafeteria where it all began, sitting with his faithful left hand, Lie Ren, but also with a few of the many women that he had fought valiantly against. There did not seem to be an ounce of discord between the two genders, as if they did not fight a whole war. Why they were even reading a book between them, a few laughing with great cheer, and Jaune Arc reading with a stone face of calm coolness. In that moment my respect for him grew seeing the mighty leader who had fought tooth and nail against a great enemy, but at the end had befriended them, not allowing any grudges to come between them. A great hero that I will continue to look up to.
Logar3 chapter 13 . 1/23
Couer, I need you to stop writing addicting and absurdly high quality fics, my sleep schedule can’t handle it!

JK, I’ve absolutely adored everything I’ve read from you and this was no different! Genuinely one of the funniest stories ive read, thank you so much for writing it!
HeartOfChaos13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2023
I think that this chapter Is amazing and the story Is amazing.
aldougaldesanchez chapter 13 . 12/21/2023
Praise be our lord and savior, Jaune of Arc.
theSupertoad chapter 1 . 12/11/2023
Every time I listen to "Go To War" by "NOTHING MORE" I think about this fic.
lea chapter 13 . 11/14/2023
It would be nice to see more of Jaune Cult. Everyone worshipping him and him being very uncomfortable
I love you chapter 5 . 11/13/2023
General Cardin for life!
I love you chapter 4 . 11/13/2023
Cardin is SULLA?! THATS HILARIOUS
luisangel.soloriog chapter 13 . 11/15/2023
Long live the king
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2023
Russell really have way with words..
Lofus69 chapter 13 . 11/15/2023
Just finished rereading this and man, its just perfect.
2,236 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »