Reviews for Lost in Time
Alix Winchester chapter 49 . 4h
Oh my god, I can't believe he's not realizing that it was him to kiss her. She is gonna point him out to himself when he regenerates, right? Can't wait to read that. I love seeing Lyssa again when you update, but I've been a bit behind, so I just had the pleasure of reading about four chapters at once. I'll wait right here.
Fakira chapter 49 . 7/16
You have no idea how shocked I am that I’m actually on time for one of your chapters, it blew my mind. I also keep wondering if there are new ways to say amazing chapter because that’s all I can say at the end of stories I like. Don’t worry about writing shorter chapters, I can barely get out a thousand words before my attention goes elsewhere and I start doing something else. I applaud you for 3000 words.

That beginning bit with the Siren made me both intrigued and frustrated because it’s so mysterious, but then I think about the other mysteries like the man and woman that saved Lyssa, and I get angry at myself because I couldn’t solve a mystery if my life depended on it. That was a very long sentence. I also can’t stop giggling at the thought of the Face of Boe pregnant, all because I totally imagine it. Oh gosh, my mind is everywhere today. When you said that Lyssa would be less reserved, I thought you meant things like innuendos, and I was mentally berating myself for thinking that. This was a wonderful chapter, and I hope you have a wonderful day.
afionna262 chapter 49 . 7/15
Amazing chapter! I loved the protective/jealous Doctor here! I can't wait for the fluffKeep up the amazing work
philindaforever chapter 48 . 7/14
When are the doctor and Lyssa gonna realize how much they mean to each other
Fakira chapter 48 . 7/13
Amazing chapter! I need to find another way to say this, but it’s true. Summer has been so busy, but I’m always trying to read this story whenever I can. Fun fact: I though I had typed a review for the last chapter, but when I looked back, I saw it wasn’t there, so now I feel embarrassed.

I love this episode, it just shows another side of the Daleks, and it interests me. I also really laughed at the last bit with Adam, I just found it hilarious. I have to go, but have a wonderful day!
Mermaid1108 chapter 48 . 7/11
I see a reference to the Siren there... I'm super hecking curious now.
V chapter 48 . 7/9
HONOR ON YOU YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR COW
V chapter 45 . 7/9
Me to your characters (because you requested it): LISTEN YO YOUR MUMMY
V chapter 44 . 7/9
Awwwww shit! Things are heating up!
V chapter 43 . 7/9
Yet another BEAUTIMOUS CHAPPIEEE
V chapter 42 . 7/9
Crash Bandicoot! Ha!
V chapter 41 . 7/9
GREAT CHAPPIEEEEE
V chapter 40 . 7/9
OMG EIGHT CHAPTERS SINCE I LAST CHECKED IN MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA IM GONNA READ ALL THISSSS