Reviews for Life & Times of a Flaming Pixie
Gr8 so far but you haven’t mentioned the workshop she was going to start.;)
BookwormRehab chapter 47 . 10/22/2017
Thank you for this teaser, I wasn’t expecting it. Seems intriguing and I can’t wait to delve further into our favourite coach’s past traumas.
BookwormRehab chapter 46 . 10/22/2017
This was a great final chapter and wrap-up, and I’m so happy with all the awards! So Lila still hasn’t forgiven the Woods and moved on... interesting. And now for Coach, yay!
twilightlover427 chapter 47 . 10/22/2017
Love it!
Dancing4every1 chapter 46 . 10/21/2017
I'm super excited for what's coming next. I'd love to find out where the gang are in a few years time! I love John and Daisy together they are super cute and then dancing made me super happy! not sure I like the fact that Lila is still hanging around with Hardwick though, nothing good can come from that combination.
Bookworm742 chapter 46 . 10/21/2017
Oh my god! I had just started to not hate Lil. Oh please tell me she’s not going to break Jamie’s heart or something. Also I’m so glad daisy won player of the year and I really want to learn about the quidditch workshop more! Love this story!
twilightlover427 chapter 46 . 10/21/2017
Oh no her being mean to Jamie was not what I had in mind. Such a great story kind is sad this is the end. I look forward to reading the rest. When can we expect the next story?
BookwormRehab chapter 45 . 10/20/2017
Only one chapter left :( I’ll really miss reading this story, but I’m also super excited about the other stories you have planned. I’m looking forward to Coach’s backstory in particular. Can’t wait for the final chapter! Thanks :)
twilightlover427 chapter 45 . 10/19/2017
Omg is Lila going to end up with James? I think that would make a great story.
twilightlover427 chapter 44 . 10/17/2017
Great chapter. I think you portrayed Leila’s character very well.
Blondiej1 chapter 42 . 10/14/2017
Love the twists and can't wait to read Nilsson's backstory!
BookwormRehab chapter 40 . 10/11/2017
Another great chapter, and now I’m even more eager to see what happens during the sting! And I really do think you could make it as an author, your writing flows smoothly and your characterization is great. :)
BookwormRehab chapter 39 . 10/10/2017
Hi! New reader here, I only found this fic today but I’m really impressed. I read the entire 39 chapters without a break, and I adore all the characters so much. The writing just flows so well and really brings each character to life. I rarely read fics with so many oc’s but this one deserves to be that exception. I’m really curious to see how the sting operation will turn out! I’m also impressed by how far in advance all your writing seems to be, and am looking forward to the sequels :) Keep up the good work!
Bxlynnmartin chapter 39 . 10/10/2017
Okay, I have to be honest. I wasn't keen on Kingfisher at first but he's slowly growing on me. I like the vibe they have together. I'm still hardcore team Coach though, don't worry.
Bookworm742 chapter 37 . 10/8/2017
Omg daisy and John are so cute I ship it so much. I really want to know who Edith shortbrush is and why she has it in for daisy. Love this story. Update soon!