Reviews for The First Hello and Every Last Goodbye
Really good i hope you come back to this someday
Levin Kluge chapter 1 . 2/9
Yo
Very interesting story.
I hope you continue very soon.
BuryMeDeeper chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this Poor Reborn is frustrated, but in a sense, he's growing attached to Tsuna~ Speaking of, he may or may not remember them, but all those deaths must be amounting quite the depressive wisdom onto Tsuna's exhausted shoulders as much as they're are dragging Reborn ;-; My poor babies~ I'm sorry I love seeing you suffer! (I'm not sorry. This is for the bestPlot-wise!)
Flayne chapter 6 . 8/26/2018
poor Reborn...:/
The Grae One chapter 6 . 8/9/2018
Ooooh. Looks like Reborn didn’t compartmentalise that anger well enough. First moment alone with poor Tsuna leads to crushing his spirit further... Yikes.

On the other side, I’m highly interested in this now continuing mystery of this time loops; what’s up with the bullets?

Brilliant chapter!
The Grae One chapter 5 . 8/9/2018
Another excellent chapter!

One that’s given much food for thought, namely: How Reborn can alter such things to his (and Tsuna’s) best possible outcome? Just what caused Reborn to become stuck within the loops and why? What length will Reborn’s new Hit List reach by the time he’s free? Is there anyone else to become stuck in the loops?

Truly, this story has captured my interest~ Thank you very much for writing and sharing it with us masses.
The Grae One chapter 4 . 8/9/2018
Oh no, Tsuna! I can’t help but wonder if Reborn’s going to become desensitized to his new students death or become stronger in his own resolve as this goes on. Fascinating story!
ShirazakiYami chapter 6 . 7/27/2018
This actually really reminds me of that one episode of Supernatural, you know “Heat of the Moment”?
Or I guess maybe you don’t watch it...
What-If Verse chapter 6 . 7/15/2018
have you ever read rwby loops? and if so, would you ever want to do a collab with the writer? cause that would be pretty awesome.
animeotaku20 chapter 6 . 7/2/2018
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 6 . 7/1/2018
This... this is sad
Guest chapter 6 . 3/9/2018
Anyone else think of 'Final Destination' or is it just me?
Dictator4Life chapter 6 . 2/25/2018
Reborn, you utter bastard. Like I sympathize with his frustration but his verbal abuse of Tsuna, who's just an innocent kid, really angered me.

Great fic! Can't wait to see how heescapes the loop!
pupstarstar chapter 6 . 2/23/2018
Ok~ Where are you going with this?
NotYourDamsel chapter 3 . 2/10/2018