Reviews for Believing
redmoonX chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this beautiful story. I found this 6 years ago but never had the chance to leave a review. I've got this story stuck to my head for so long and today I decided to find it and read it again. You've captured the characters and your writing style is really captivating. To be honest this made me cry, it broke my heart but nonetheless I've truly enjoyed the story!
moira33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful I actually shed tears amazing story
fangirl995 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OMIGOSH! This was so beautiful. Your writing is absolutely impeccable. I never cared for the Kurama/Botan pairing but you made me wish they were together. I have a ton of respect for your writing ability. Amazing.
animictiongirl3xD chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
3 It's AMAZING...Your AMAZING. I loved it. It touched my heart so much that I almost cried... Your writings are art!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes. I 'bout broke down as I read, but I've become quite good at hiding my emotions (now if my friends would be good enough to be blind to the mask I might make one helluva an actress!) Loved it, no matter the ending. It was terrific. - Took me long enough to find this story and read it.
Anzhelika Ksyusha chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Lovely fic. It seems very complete, emotional and touching to the end, sad but also a hopeful air. I also loved the way everything has been from the perspective of Botan, I think I get very IC. The KuramaxBotan is a charming couple, are made in heaven.

Kisses!
Thai chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
oh my... thank you so much for this... for keeping my faith in finding worthy fanfics... and be trully affected by words, you know? the power they have when used properly. i don't usually leave reviews unless i find they earn it, and boy, your fic made me cry. i hope you don't give up writting for i'm looking foward to read more stories from you.
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
kya

so

sad
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow that was really good and really sad but i liked it a lot
Mika the Neko chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This story is great, but it makes me cry.
SIELGE chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Just beautiful!

Thank you for this gift!...
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Its really a sublime fic! Good job.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
darnit! this story made me cry! i love it! hope you write more!
fath8252 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is very good. I had found it a long, long, LONG time ago but never had a chance to reviewed because it got lost in the fabric that is By pure chance I happened upon it again, and now I pay proper homage! I love this. Honestly I'm more of a HB fan myself but there are the occasional good KB fics - and this is one of them. Thanks much!

Faith
Yamada Umeko chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I LOOVE this story! I was absolutely crying throughout the whole thing! I know I sound like a wimp, but I'm really a hopeless romantic and REALLY sappy at heart, so please, bear with me. Anyway, I think you're story's so good, it's worth publishing as a book or something. I'm sure if that happened, it'll be a bestseller internationally. Did you ever consider being a romance novelist? Coz I think it'll suit you. _

It's stories like these that makes me appreciate so much! Keep on writing stories! You rock! _