Reviews for Believing
Animercom chapter 1 . 1/19
This is one of the most beautiful, yet bittersweet Kurama and Botan stories I have ever read. I could easily picture Botan and Kurama just letting the years go by, sadly never confessing their feelings for each other. I'm not sure if Kurama would return to Makai after his mother died, with Yusuke and co. and his stepbrother and father still alive, but the chances of him returning are much higher without a wife (aka Botan) to tie him down. Still even believing that, this was a touching, and saddening "what if" story. Kurama's line of him trying to be someone that Botan would have been proud of while living in Makai brought tears to my eyes. If Kurama's mother died when 15 years after the Makai Tournament that would make Kurama 31, 32 years old when he died, which in terms of death is quite young. So his hair probably wouldn't be graying or anything like that. Thank you so much for writing this!
redmoonX chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this beautiful story. I found this 6 years ago but never had the chance to leave a review. I've got this story stuck to my head for so long and today I decided to find it and read it again. You've captured the characters and your writing style is really captivating. To be honest this made me cry, it broke my heart but nonetheless I've truly enjoyed the story!
moira33 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Beautiful I actually shed tears amazing story
fangirl995 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
OMIGOSH! This was so beautiful. Your writing is absolutely impeccable. I never cared for the Kurama/Botan pairing but you made me wish they were together. I have a ton of respect for your writing ability. Amazing.
animictiongirl3xD chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
3 It's AMAZING...Your AMAZING. I loved it. It touched my heart so much that I almost cried... Your writings are art!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
This story brought tears to my eyes. I 'bout broke down as I read, but I've become quite good at hiding my emotions (now if my friends would be good enough to be blind to the mask I might make one helluva an actress!) Loved it, no matter the ending. It was terrific. - Took me long enough to find this story and read it.
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Lovely fic. It seems very complete, emotional and touching to the end, sad but also a hopeful air. I also loved the way everything has been from the perspective of Botan, I think I get very IC. The KuramaxBotan is a charming couple, are made in heaven.

Kisses!
Thai chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
oh my... thank you so much for this... for keeping my faith in finding worthy fanfics... and be trully affected by words, you know? the power they have when used properly. i don't usually leave reviews unless i find they earn it, and boy, your fic made me cry. i hope you don't give up writting for i'm looking foward to read more stories from you.
Bluementrit chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
kya

so

sad
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
wow that was really good and really sad but i liked it a lot
Mika the Neko chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This story is great, but it makes me cry.
SIELGE chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Just beautiful!

Thank you for this gift!...
Sonzai Taz chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Its really a sublime fic! Good job.
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
darnit! this story made me cry! i love it! hope you write more!
fath8252 chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
This is very good. I had found it a long, long, LONG time ago but never had a chance to reviewed because it got lost in the fabric that is By pure chance I happened upon it again, and now I pay proper homage! I love this. Honestly I'm more of a HB fan myself but there are the occasional good KB fics - and this is one of them. Thanks much!

Faith