Reviews for The Secret Santa From Hell
Miliko01 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Strange...
thegoldenphoenix8620 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
hey... I really liked your short story... I almost peed in my pants while laughing... it's really good!
BoltcasterGirlie chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
Hehe! This was really cute. Poor Ron and his Spice Girls CD... *grins*
ILOVELINKINPARK222 chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
That was soooooooooooooooo funny! I might do my own..maybe later this week. Very funnY!

Snicker Bars and Snicker Doodles,

Rachel
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
I read this aggggges ago... when it was first posted... I dunno if I reviwed it then, but I decided that I would re-read it and do so now! So it's pretty funny, gotta love it. :) lol
MidnightGremlin chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Heehehehehe. Spice Girls. I can see Ron now, rockin' out to the smooth tunes of Baby, Ginger, Scary, Posh, and Sporty. I bet he could fit into one of those little mini skirts any dance around. Good stuff :o)
Melissa Ceris chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
OMG-that was HILARIOUS! LOVED it! you are da best humor writer around-I was cracking up at the part when Parvati and Lavender got the ugly socks from Crabbe and Goyle:)
AMB3R chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Great story :) hehe - but what did Harry get? who was his Secret Santa? maybe I just missed that, but I looked over it three times... hehe oh well :) :)
Gwen15 chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
That was terrific! Write a sequel!
Hmmmm.aka Calvin Potterson chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
LOL!
Sarah Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
that was sooooooooo funny!
thisisnotme-shh chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
LOL
DSky chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Oh, this was hilarious. Snape got Filch? Poor Snapey. And did Neville get Snape or what...? Heh. And the McGonagall-Trelawney one was excellent! I like the Spice Girls CD. Hahahahaha. Poor Colin and Draco. Even worse off are Lavender and Parvati... Heh. NEXT ONE! And I think I'll be doing one of these... My name is Draco Skywalker. Expect it by... end of June. Hehehehe.
Katelyn chapter 1 . 5/3/2001