Reviews for Darkest Hour
K4M1C chapter 1 . 7/3
I’m obsessed with this story
Update
majin soljam chapter 12 . 5/26
Always wanted it to happen this way...great!
Borg Colective chapter 17 . 5/23
Just to point out something

If jorah told her who cured him ,samwell tarly that is she may have had some regrets
Borg Colective chapter 14 . 5/23
So,she ask sorry to jon from what her father has done,but is upset that jaime killed him

And while you have some good ideas you seem to follow the canon

I thought this is a AU
Meazm chapter 20 . 5/23
Interesting!
Zmrzlina763 chapter 20 . 5/22
Love the interaction! Jamie is such a hypocrite calling Daenerys a monster after all of the things he and his family have done! He can pretend he's not responsible for some of those atrocities, but he certainly paved the way for Tywin and Cersei. At least Dany owns her shit. He deserves worse than he's going to get since he's more valuable as a bargaining chip.
nesciamema chapter 20 . 5/22
Wondering if Jon & Dany will have a moment before he heads north.
Charli.J.Lee chapter 1 . 5/22
People shouldn’t be complaining about Dark sister, you even said it might not be it, might have been a previous sword, nothing can confirm what it is. Not an overly exciting chapter, but it was developing. Looking forward to more Jon Danny interactions.
Cheers
This is super hypocritical of daenerys. She compared her unwanted marriage and being captured by other dothraki for a few months to slavery while standing beside a man who literally had his entire identity snuffed out by psychological torture and conditioning.
orthankg1 chapter 20 . 5/22
Very nice.
GodofKrypton chapter 20 . 5/22
It is fanfiction & you definitely do have creative liberties but what's the point of even creating plot points & using logic & subsequently posting it on a public forum if you don't expect people question said plot points?

Anyways the dialogue between Jaime & Daenerys felt in line with his character; Show Jaime hasn't really folllowed the arc of redemption as Book Jaime so the constant snark & disrespect was well done.
2muchtrouble chapter 20 . 5/22
I loved this fascinating duel of words between these two. I don't know anything about Dark Sister.
Lagertha chapter 19 . 5/21
Yay! Welcome back! I have missed this story soooo much. The Jon Snow Ass Kissing Contest takes up a LOT of space in this fanfiction section XD
Who sent the sword? At first I thought it would be cool if it was Daario, but he wouldnt have sent a letter in a foreign language, I guess...
So excited you are continuing the story!
Jerry chapter 19 . 5/20
Dark Sister was last seen with Bloodraven North of the Wall as he was the last one to use it. How would it end up in Essos? If anything the sword "Blackfyre" would be found in Essos because that's where it was last was with the Golden Company.

Not sure why this is an important plot point as Dany does not know how to fight with a sword nor does she need to as she rides Drogon into battle. It's not like she's going to learn in the short time they have to sword fight anyway. I guess she'll give it to Jorah to use if he goes North of the Wall. Having her become a sword fighter at this point will make her become even more of a Mary Sue than she is in this fic.