Reviews for You're Not Alone
x chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
awful spelling, entirely incorrect translations of multiple languages and you write as if you dont even know english. you're grammar is heinous. use a grammar book, dictionary, thesaurus and also how can you just replace real words with ones that mean something entirely different...?

do your research before using japanese or spanish words dont just fling about what you think is right. its almost insulting.
Sabrina MoonDreamer chapter 3 . 3/8/2008
Hey I really like this story so far. Just to let you know no is actually Iie. But anyways so far it looks like this story is going on my favorites. THANKS ;)
Devils'kin chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
if u talk spanish in your story amiga 4 girl friends and amigo 4 guy friends!
coldfire chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
check spelling in all chapters but I like it so far.

coldfire to the max
coldfire chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
check spelling in third chapter
QueenTatooine chapter 29 . 9/27/2005
I wanted to review chapter 30, but is having issues, says to alert admin that the chapter is out of range.

Good story. I like the story line, I like what you have done. Honey you need a Beta though. I was really distracted and thrown out of the story when wrong words were used, such as when abort was needed and abound was used. Also it would have been easier to read the dialogue if each time a different person is talking it starts a new paragraph. This helps to keep it clear to the reader.

Description needs a little work, but that just comes with practice.

Good work over all.

~QueenTatooine
Ashes chapter 3 . 8/25/2005
WTF you put naraku and kagome together what the hell were you thinking?

Huh?

i guess you weren't thinking at all
all the things inbetween chapter 27 . 8/1/2005
This is a great story love it
kris chapter 20 . 12/12/2004
WHAT IS WITH MIROKU BEING A YOUKAI? i mean honestly.
kris chapter 18 . 12/12/2004
no offence or anything but you really need to work on spelling and grammar. other than that it's a great story! (and now that i've criticized you i hope I spelled everything right)
kris chapter 9 . 12/9/2004
why do you call kagome kago? i always get her and koga mixed up!
Romaan chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
That was really good! I liked all of it exept the end! I can see why you did that though.
Spike of Doom chapter 30 . 8/20/2004
I think this sotry is good but could be better in my honest opinion things happened a bit quick and without enouf drama but over all the plot was really good and it was fun to read ill be sure to take a glance at your sequel!
natalie chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
hi leeta i'm a big fan of ur story i was wondering if i could have a part in the stroy as inuyasha's crush. my name is natalie so u could spell it
natalie chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
who is kagome's boyfriend? plez inuyasha not naraku he's evil i konw him wa better dan ya'll do