Reviews for You're Not Alone
Epic Awsome chapter 27 . 6/25/2003
oo cooli! update!
Sen Taro-Taisensei chapter 27 . 6/25/2003
your story is like one of my favorties, whenever I am bored I read it over and over, I decided though its rude not to review and tell someone how much you really like their fic i love this one! more please *holds out fan fic plate*
Arika chapter 27 . 6/24/2003
Okay look author person you better update soon or well theres two options..i whine and cry and scream for days on end till you update..or i use more violent measures *giggles sadistcly* hehe dont mind me..this may be the result of lots of pop and gummi bears..but either way! UPDATE SOON!..cliffies are evil
vold chapter 27 . 6/24/2003
OOh, the suspense is building. Nankinmai was so cool! Yeah! Oh, your spacing was strange in the middle part there. Great Job

Sincerely

Vold
WhitneyLin chapter 27 . 6/24/2003
TO MUCH SUSPENSE! *has a heart attack, but wakes up* Continue soon!
Cait Beepo chapter 27 . 6/24/2003
...LEETA! DAMN YOU! DAMN DAMN DAMN YOU!
Sweet Sakura Curls chapter 27 . 6/24/2003
That. Was. EVIL! HOW could you leave off like that? You have to update really really soon! I love this story! Update soon!
omnitoad chapter 27 . 6/23/2003
we!
insaloo chapter 27 . 6/23/2003
You are having WAY too many cliffhangers! So evil...

Can't wait for the next chapter!

loozer_09
kittie-lover aka devil kitty chapter 26 . 6/22/2003
What is it with you and cliff hangers?

you've been Torturing me,* crawls on hands and knees* please update soon!
Soulfire-coyote chapter 26 . 6/22/2003
Oh I can't wait to see what happens! I hope you post soon. This chapter was exciting!

later, Kagome
Sibby chapter 26 . 6/21/2003
wow awesome... update or or or ... uhh i wont update mine! _ good chppie
vold chapter 26 . 6/20/2003
AHH! NO! You evil evil person you! 15 minutes? geez, could you make it anymore suspenseful? haha! great job! i am at the edge of my seat and i am dying to know what happens! please update soon!

talk to ya later

sincerely

vold
The Spider chapter 26 . 6/20/2003
Once again another good chapter. The fight between IY/Kagura/Hiten should be fun though I'm sure Nani will help out somewhat. Thanks for the reply. You have set my worries aside a bit, though these cliffhangers still get to me.

Just one small note, (it seemed to really stand out to me) when Sesshomaru ordered the people to aboard the mission, I'm pretty sure you mean abort. I just thought I'd mention it. I'm not trying to crack down on spell mistakes, trust me, I make enough of my own.

Well good story and I can't wait for the next chapter. Good luck and continue writing. Later.

-Spider