Reviews for You're Not Alone
Nankinmai chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
yeah! i get to have a part! XD

i'll send an email about the info and stuff.

will inuyasha get to beat naraku up anytime soon?

*widest grin*
eee chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
You have a good idea going but please do something quickly to get Naraku to stop. I really hate that creepy guy. Inuyasha needs to save Kagome. That would be so sweet and then he can help her through things and then protect her from Naraku. It needs more chapters and then people can see the plot more. I'll be waiting for the next update.
KawaiiLilKitsune88 chapter 3 . 3/11/2003
story's cool if you keep updating I wont lose interest!& inu better save kagome!

or else.*gives a death glare*T_T

But I_I Update soon I check every other day for my favorit has been added to my list,as well as Choosing a Partner By Silver,Broken,Your Mine,By the light of the moon,LettheGamesBegin,& THE RED CARD!

_
Koneko-chan9 chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Wow, this is really good! You just have a tendency to leave out words here ane there.

As far as Kirara, you could leave her as a cat, but have her still have her cool powers, and be smart, and have some special part in the band. may not fit with the story, but it would be cute!

~~Koneko-chan~~
Rachel chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
Yay! SHippo is here! _ Wow, he must of been really smart to get to college that fast.

Oh, yeah, I hope Kirara will be a humanoid youkai

another female to slap MIroku when his hands start to wander! Heehee!Oh. Will Sess, RIn, and Jaken bE here too?
Laura-chan chapter 2 . 3/10/2003
yeah, Naraku and Kagome bf and gf sound SO wrong!

I like Inuyasha/Kagome better!

you should continue (and soon ), I like your style!
Nankinmai chapter 2 . 3/9/2003
so did - YOU - end up catching miroku? shoot, i wish there was an english version for those songs, but the only one i know of is 'change the world'. \ anyway, humanoid kirara! D can i be in your story too?
Nankinmai chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
alright! i can finally review! is getting to be really irritating. and why do YOU get a part in it? and as kagome's friend as well? huh?

anyway, was hoping everybody met in this chappie. onto the next one!
chelsbee chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
this is good so far i hope you update soon!
Cait Beepo chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!

UPDATE! ARGH!

-Mystik-
caj-trixie chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Well, personally, I love inu-in-shining armor fics, and this one looks like it'll be interesting._ Can't wait until you update!_
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
Oh my goosh, you put yourself in this story!

Do you really like why did the chicken cross the road jokes?

Ok, Neway, I realy hope you continue. LOve the idea. Wow, Inuyasha is actually nice!

And yuck, yuck, yuck! Naraku is Kagome's boyfriend. I could never imagine that. Awesome idea though and I hope you continue.

Oh, yes, is Shippo in here?
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30