Reviews for To Be But A Dreamer
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
so beautiful and cherish each other
varon chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very nice introspection piece. You've captured Keiko's POV very well. _ This fic is practically a classic - I remember reading it practically a decade ago in Manille's site, and it was easily one of the best ones. You, Ryquest, are really the pioneer Pinay YYH fangirl I knew then. Thanks for your YYH fangirlism, you inspired all of us to write. .
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
How sweet! The way Yuusuke is with Keiko sometimes is just too romantic.
Gangstalicious624 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow, love it! So

cute!
Fireredeyes3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
i really like it srry but i jump around alot
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was an awsome fic. I'm about to cry,which can i tell you is very hard to move me to cry. write another.
Super Sailor star chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
one word...WOW! This is an awsome story!
Tsukine Kousa chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
_ Well done again! You sure do have a way with words, good job!
JennaMae chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Hello Ryquest! I was just going to back to my old... er, obsession - YYH fanfics. :) Glad to find this here. LOL. Can I just say again that this is really good? :)
Jami-chan chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
how sweet. very nicely written, i commend your writing skills! they are superior to those of many authors whose story's i've read. great job!
Responsible Reader chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Your fics always seem to amaze me. This one was very imaginative, reading this makes you feel as if you're really looking inside through Keiko's inner thoughts and feelings. Keep it up.
Jo-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Oh, pleeze, don' be so strict to youself, the story is absolutely GREAT, so well written and so romantic...I loved it! ryquest-san, kore wa honto ni sugoi wa yo!