Reviews for Summer of Light
CaskettRizzlesForever chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Sweet Caskett AU story ️
Keep them coming, you're one of the best Castle fanfic authors out there
FluffyFierce chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
Super sweet hater...you really captured that summer feel at the camp, and I liked the way you handled Kate being a fan (not too over the top)...a bright piece of fiction on a dreary day thank you
sasans chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
I truly enjoyed your whole story. I loved the epilogue and that it ended with them in a real relationship. Thank you.
sasans chapter 4 . 9/13/2017
One more time this was a great chapter. Kate was really great when Alexis had her meltdown and needed to call her dad in the middle of the night. Once more Rick was sure Alexis was in good hands with Kate. I'm glad he invited her to his book party.
sasans chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
This was another really great chapter. I'm glad Alexis has decided to stay longer and of course Meredith has disappointed her once again. Rick seems to definitely approve of Kate's concern for his daughter.
sasans chapter 2 . 9/13/2017
What a great chapter. I'm glad Alexis and Kate are becoming close. Alexis is quite the little matchmaker. Their conversation about being sad was very touching.
sasans chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
I really enjoyed the first chapter. I assume Alexis is going to be one of her campers. I'm just curious as to why Rick will be around much. I'll soon see.
bingblot chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Oh this Epilogue might have just made up for everything. It is good that there was that passage of time; Kate would have been too young and too messed up right after the camp. This sort of reconnecting is much better. And it was nice and long and fluffy too. So lovely. Thank you.
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
This was amazing! Phenomenal job telling this story, perfectly balanced with romance, cute kids, and her grief
Deb838 chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Thank you, I enjoyed this story.
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
great story :)
dopeysac chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Thank you for another great story! I loved the epilogue! Looking forward to the next story!
freeasabird14 chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
I love this story so much. Your writing is so inspirational; I honestly hope you'll write more #Caskett stories. #Caskett #Always
aussiecate chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Wow, you completely upended the scenario I had for this chapter in my head, and this was so much better! That young Kate ran makes perfect sense, & that they could reconnect at the right time, even more so. Brava!
Thank you for another amazing story!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2017
Loved this epilogue. This ending was even better than I had hoped for. Can't wait for your next story! I always enjoy everything you write.
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »