Reviews for Summer of Light
TORONTOSUN chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I like how they connected after several months. Good writing to a good story. Congrats.
1822andallthat chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I loved your epilogue. How they slept together but didn't really connect until they were both in a place where it was possible for them to grow as a couple.

Also, you rounded the story up very nicely. Nice touch.

Thank you!
NYAZ chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
What a sweet, sweet story. I really loved it! Fits well with canon, and doesn't turn their personalities inside out. Looking forward to your next story. Thanks for writing.
Copop chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I did NOT expect them to hook up after that book party and then not seeing each other for four years. But certainly plausible - Kate is right, it wouldn't have been the right time for them.

Which makes it even greater that Kate waited in line at a coffee shop where Alexis and her dad were in, too. Fate, for sure.

Loved how it felt so natural how they relearned each other. How Alexis helped them, involuntarily or not.

I'm convinced they'll make it now. Up and downs will come, yes, but they can make it through them.

Thank you for this lovely story, I enjoyed reading it so much *hug*
Melbea Enneb chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Thank you very much for this story, it's original and very nice to read.
I really love the universe you've created at the camp and also in this chapter, with the starbuck, the hug and everything. So congratulations for this story, hope to read another one soon :)
kmhcastlefan chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Really loved this story and hope we might see this universe some more! Thank you!
Gilly Scully chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Hi,
i loved the fic, i would like more chapters so beautiful it stayed.
I'm already thinking about what I'm going to read at work interval.
Looking forward to the next fic or cut scenes chapters ..
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Perfection

Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
The people who are in charge at camp are generally known as Counselor. I know several kids that did camp for years and went on to be Counselors. At 12 Alexis could be a Junior Counselor.
Alexis summer reading brought back memories. My son hated to read so as an incentive I offered a penny a page. Worked. He earned $37.00.
Norman01 chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
This was a wonderful story. Thank you.
rina123nike chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
sweet story!
nalex411 chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I loved it pls pls pls write another!
FuelDH206 chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
I loved this story! I'm not sure what I'll do if you ever stop writing these two!
SuzyJane82 chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
This was really good and sweet! The end was perfect! Thank you!
saucy 214 chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Thank you. This was lovely. I always look forward to reading your work. Until next time.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »