Reviews for Summer of Light
Mary chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
Great ending to a great story. I'd love a sequel lol.
operaluvr chapter 4 . 9/12/2017
This story just keeps steadily slipping deeper into my heart with every chapter I read. Stories in which Alexis and Kate bond and become friends before Kate and Rick do are some of my favorite, especially if they're good. This story is wonderful and beautifully writtten and I so look forward to reading more of it.
SeriouslyCarol chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
Enjoying your AU very much. Thank you for writing.
Karhuemo66 chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
I love this latest chapter a lot, thanks for writing this story!
remadora-ftw chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
ohhh my heart this chapter was so good

alexis missing her dad
and then kate called him with her phone or let her phone him and aaahhhh
and he called back in the morning to make sure alexis realyl feels better now and god I love them so much okay

AND THEN WHEN HE DID PICK HER UP AT THE END HE OFFERED KATE THAT HUG AND OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO SWEET OKAY

AND HE GAVE HER THE BOOK WITH AN INIVITATION TO THE NEW BOOK RELEASE PARTY HELLO YES I LOVE OH MY GOD

but why is there only the epilogue left? like there is more left I am sad

this story is so good oh my god
alexis is so adorable I love her so much okay

-Anja
Procrastination Central chapter 4 . 9/11/2017
Such a lovely story! Was hoping it would be a nice long one but there's only the epilogue to go? Maybe a sequel is on the cards.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Great chapter! The best way to end my weekend. I'm very much looking forward to the epilogue :)
nalex411 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Omg only the epilogue?! Are you sure you don't wanna write 35 more chapters?
freeasabird14 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Thank you for such a moving chapter. I love it; I was truly engrossed in the story. #Caskett #Always
southerngirl1 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Really nice way for Kate to spend the summer - looking forward to the epilogue… but sad9 this story has to end..
theputz913 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Can't believe there is only one chapter of this story left! I love this story...very cute how attached Alexis has become to Kate. I would have to say that working at/coming to the camp has done wonders for both girls.
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
No. No. No. No! They have to see each other before November. They HAVE to!
TORONTOSUN chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Good writing of Alexis and Kate with Rick.
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
So good.
I love Castle as a cool (hot) dad.
josiebell391 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
such a great update thank you
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »