Reviews for Summer of Light
bingblot chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Aww, I love that Alexis went straight to Kate for comforting when she was homesick. Also how Kate keeps thinking that Castle is cute. (Which he really is.)
I want more than just an epilogue of this story; I really want to see how Kate and Castle's relationship develops from here. Please?
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 9/10/2017
I miss little Alexis. So sweet and uncomplicated.
I'm sad for Beckett. So young and on her own.
Turnpike Traveller chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Love your storytelling and this offering is no different! So easy to read these characters when you write them! Thanks for continuing to tell their tales.
Christy811 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
This was adorable. Young Alexis is always a fun thing to explore and the way you wrote her is pretty perfect. So sweet that she managed to make Kate less sad for a summer.
But in November Kate really needs to suck it up and accept the Castle hug. I'm pretty sure they really are magic :)
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I'm soooo happy you're back, you being one of my favorites and all.
I'm not a huge fan of prequels , but you write, I read, especially if it's Caskett.
I do love young Alexis.
CoffeeCup218 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Love your story and your writing and can't wait for the epilogue
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Beautifully written

I have fallen in love with this sweet and beautiful story
Nothing new since all your stories have the same effect on me .

Oh yea an invitation to a book party right after her birthday , sweet

:(( only an epilogue left :(( but also :)) hahaha

Thank you for giving us / me with your words / stories a heart filled with happiness and joy for continuing the beautiful story that is Kate and Rick and their friends and family

Caskett always
Caskett and family always and forever
CrimeGirl912 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
I loved this chapter, please update asap
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
Fantastic and amazing and beautifully written

Love the way you Re writing Alexis in that you Re writing her appropriate for her age 8 here and not 8 going on 19

Love that she is also playing matchmaker for her dad :)) to be with Kate :))

Love also that by openness up to Alexis as Kate did with the kid version about her mom and sadness that it helped lift some of Kate's sadness, burden.

Alexis wanting to stay the additional 4 weeks :))

Of course Meredith bailed on Alexis :((

Sweet story

aussiecate chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Fantastic as always! I was curious to see how you would segue this story from Summer Camp to the city; very deftly done. Now I have visions of the Heat Wave book launch in my head, just with a happier ending!
Purple Satin chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
This has been such a joy to read. I'll hate to see it end. Great chapter! Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
serenity3695 chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
I'm so enjoying this story and Kate's little crush on Rick !
ipreferwestside chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
OMGGGGG I love this chapter. I love that Alexis goes to Kate's cabin, I love that Kate calls Rick from her personal cell so now he conveniently has her number. How he calls back the next day but doesn't want to potentially get Kate in trouble. How he asks her if she needs one of his world famous hugs. How he not only signs a book but invites her to his book party. I'm all *"heart eyes motherfucker" emoji*
Trude chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
lovely update
Copop chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Oh, only one chapter left, ok.
Well... can't have Kate without the special Richard Castle hug ;) Another 'special', then.

Brilliant about the invitation to the book party.
Because I was screaming at them to agree on at least meeting up in the city, or, whatever - Alexis being a little bit of a matchmaker and all.
But I also see how that might have been inappropriate at the time - hence the chance for November. Belated birthday gift, eh?

Till the next chapter :)