Reviews for One For All
Netchka3 chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Interesting story. Looking forward to reading more. :-)
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
nwspor chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
wow!
Dragonhulk chapter 12 . 7/15/2006
Man I thought for sure that Deadboy had gone evil. Great story.
Banner chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
Wow.

What an intense and unpredictible story - What Is Going On?
I.S.O.G chapter 5 . 4/9/2004
" 'Fianchi SPAS-12,' Xander replied absently. 'Twelve-gauge semi-automatic shotgun. Here,' he pulled off a box of shotgun slugs and slid it across the table to her, 'load it up. Those slugs are blessed, so it should give you some extra punch.' "
Minor correction: it's Franchi SPAS-12, not Fianchi.
Kyra2 chapter 12 . 11/23/2003
So are Willow and Buffy ever going to get their abilities back? They have their proper memories but not their birthrights.
BunnyPhobia chapter 12 . 6/15/2003
Amazing! Absolutely brilliant - just sat and read all eleven chapters in one sitting. Compelling stuff, and wonderful to see a writer with such a clear grasp of what makes Xander tick.

The AU is fascinating and I really have no idea where you're going with this...please PLEASE finish...Must know what happens!
ShawThang chapter 11 . 4/27/2003
hey this story is getting good... dont stop now! please update soon. i was wondering how long this story was gonna be? keep up your great writing!
123Bc chapter 11 . 4/25/2003
Oh no! Faith's probably a vampire! NOO! I like Faith. God nad it! Continue, you must continue. I need to know what happened to her and Angelus? Where he come from and how?
stcobb chapter 9 . 4/18/2003
Yep, still good. Keep up the good work!
Darth Oinker chapter 9 . 4/18/2003
i hope that you didnt kill off faith...
ShawThang chapter 8 . 4/11/2003
hey great story and it well written! please up date soon! im dying to no what happens!
Teri chapter 8 . 4/2/2003
You know you would get more reviews if oyu didn't make people sign-in, think about it. ~ Ethan - Yea! Nice work.
Teri chapter 7 . 3/26/2003
So if Willow remembers does that mean soon whe will get her magic back? Anyway great story, thanks for the update!