Reviews for Family Feud
Ija chapter 7 . 5/17
update soon
Whatfunny chapter 7 . 8/27/2018
liked this story! are you gonna update it?
Deana chapter 7 . 4/23/2018
I almost expected to hear a hugh crash after Athos' line, "They'll be fine." LOL
GingietheSnap chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
Can’t wait to hear what the brothers say to each other!
GingietheSnap chapter 2 . 4/18/2018
An embarrassed, red-faded Aramis. Love it! His family is a hoot so far.
Helensg chapter 7 . 4/18/2018
Hi Z
Hope you’re good.
Such a sweet chapter until the end,who doesn’t love a lamb.
I’m rather partial to a soggy Athos
Loved the wordless communication between the two at the end.
Hx
ClausXD chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
Loved it!
dianatolveira chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
The waiting has been worth it, an entire chapter with Aramis and Anne, that's priceless :)
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
you got things across perfect to me.. Loved it all the lambs around Aramis and The Queen too adorable and when Athos comes in the glare dosent work busted out laughing!.. Sometimes a storyline will drive u mad cause your thinking to hard. Just let it go its way (usually I want something one way but it just wont go. So I kinda just give up and let things go.. Hummm will Aramis and Pierre behave ? or will things get out of control? Or will they make peace?
Helensg chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Oh Z,
I absolutely adored that chapter,though I don't suppose that's any surprise seeing as you know who my favourite Muskie is.
Athos isn't one for a lot of words but my, when he does what wise ones and at exactly the right time.
Such a sad story about Francois but now it's easy to understand how Pierre was reacting as he was.
Father Raymond seems to be psychic,knowing that something weighed Athos down.
I think Pierre and Athos should get out of that rain or else they're going to end up poorly.
Have a good Christmas
Hx
Jmp chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
Terrible thing for a small boy to witness, no wonder Pierre is so protective of his 'little' brother. His talk with Athos will be good for both of them.
parimalik chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
LOVE IT! Finally Pierre has some sense knocked into him!
FierGascon chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Sweet at first; then intriguing with that last sentence...
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
Wow Athos said more then he usually does we're lucky to get him to talk in a full sentence hahah.. It had to just break Aramis heart to and visit his older brother who's named after at the cemetery..How sad how his brother was killed.. Least Athos and Pierre finally got to talk and Athos let someone into his world of sadness and pain question is will Pierre follow through what Athos is saying?.. Take a bow you wrote an excellent chapter
Barbara Liddell chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
That was so emotional. Worth waiting for. Looking forward to next chapter.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »