Reviews for To Bewitch the Mind
SummersBelle chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Sorry, I didn't review much, it was just too addicting. And, omg, that must've killed Hermione, even though that was a lie, but she did not know that.
SummersBelle chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
Awesome, but is this a ghost story or something? How can Andre Snohtyp be talking to Hermione? I better finish reading this tomorrow, I've watched 2 horror movies today already. There's something I don't like about Andre, I mean he did come back from the dead or something. I think he'll be using Hermione to get to Draco and play a revenge on him, I still don't understand how it's D's fault that his best friend had died.
SummersBelle chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Ahhh, I'm anxious to know who the 'mystery man' is! It can't possibly be Draco...right? They hate each other and Hermione would've recongnized that blond hair and blue eyes everywhere...
HarlequinHangman chapter 29 . 2/26/2007
*squeal* That was amazing! And I loved all the little twists you threw in along the way!
animerocksjapanrocks chapter 30 . 2/25/2006
cool fic
Krystal chapter 30 . 7/14/2005
U should make a sequel!
seghen chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
WOW! i love this story. awesome, spectacular...doesnt even begin to cover it! very interesting idea.
sharon chapter 3 . 7/11/2005
"To dream or not to dream..." that's incorrect, or were you trying a pun?
prizbokc chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
WOW! See, i just started to read this story today, and I didn't want to take the time to review any of the other chapters because I just wanted to keep reading. My eyes are like sore from staring at the computer screen all day! They really hurt because your story was AWESOME! I also thought that you were going to have Hermione die, but I'm really glad that you didn't!
lil-spitfire chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
YAY! She lives! I really thought you were going to let her die then... hell my eyes started to water! You're not THAT Evil after all hehe. An excellent story and it's finally finished! That's amazing! You've been working on it for ages and now it's finally done. Now that is one hell of an accomplishment! I'm so proud *wipes tear from eye*
lil-spitfire chapter 28 . 7/9/2005
Typical, he saves her from Andre but the dagger gets her. You, Madame, are evil! EVIL EVIL EVIL! *shakes fist* If this doesn't turn out to have a happy ending I shall personally kick your ass lol Even if you have just come outta the hospital :P!
DogDemon-4-Life chapter 29 . 7/2/2005
I. Absoultely. LOVE THIS STORY! You write so beautifully, and your descriptions of their love is so breathtaking! I hope that you never, ever give up writing, as anyone can plainly see that you are amazingly talented.
SlytherAway chapter 6 . 7/1/2005
Cruciatus, mate. Hard to spell, eh? Took me months to be able to spell Avada Kedavra. Kept saying Kedrava.
HeraBates chapter 29 . 7/1/2005
I'm glad that you kept her alive. I thought you were going to kill her at one point.
HeraBates chapter 28 . 6/22/2005
Oh God! I'm glad that Draco tricked Andre but poor Hermione! I didn't think that it would be like that.. that chapter was way better than I thought it would be.