Reviews for The price we pay for living
Callensnext1 chapter 103 . 1/13
Very good story! Keep writing
Guest chapter 103 . 9/6/2018
This is such a great story and I enjoyed reading it from beginning to end. It's even more impressive that English is not your first language! It was tough to see Callen go through everything he did but in the end it was worth it to see him team rally around him. I loved your tribute to Michelle and Granger in the last chapter and I got a little chill when you finished with the title as the last line. So true! Thanks for writing!
Vadercat chapter 101 . 6/14/2018
As soon as you learn how to write in past tenses, you will be a fantastic writer. Your story concepts are excellent, but my having to change words mentally to make the story flow correctly is exhausting. Granted English is one of the hardest languages to master, but given your writing abilities I believe with time you can do it. Great story, hope you continue to write more.
Vadercat chapter 4 . 6/12/2018
Seated not sat, bent not bended for future reference.
knirbenrots chapter 103 . 5/11/2018
This was such a great ride and I loved reading your story. Thank you! It cost me lots of sleep since I wanted to finish reading it.
knirbenrots chapter 81 . 5/10/2018
Great, Anna and Arkady find out, and in the mean time there’s the realization Hetty’s words are so true...
knirbenrots chapter 66 . 5/9/2018
You rock, Callen!
knirbenrots chapter 59 . 5/9/2018
Now I'm all teary. Sam's rage when it comes to Callen is completely the opposite of Sargent Ben's feeling for Callen at this very moment... And Callen, well, he knows how bad Sam feels, and he knows he's unable to do what he feels like doing right now. He's hurt in many, many ways.
knirbenrots chapter 57 . 5/9/2018
the reference to LL CoolJ, priceless. It's so good to see how Kensi and Kamran manage to light up Callen's life right now!
knirbenrots chapter 56 . 5/9/2018
I really hate it that all of them seem to be against Callen's ideas, and that he himself cannot really explain his ideas the way he should. Perhaps Sam is right, like Deeks is, that it would be better to reunite their own team since it is the strongest way they work
knirbenrots chapter 51 . 5/9/2018
Love this chapter. It proves how much Callen loves those kids... and the other way around
knirbenrots chapter 49 . 5/9/2018
Oh... poor Callen. And well, poor Anna too.
knirbenrots chapter 47 . 5/9/2018
Wow now... this is a chapter so full of action. Incredible! I love it and I cannot wait till I find out how everything is going on. Thanks for delivering this whole story - so far, it is so great!
knirbenrots chapter 41 . 5/8/2018
Those sweet words from him to Kam. It nearly makes me cry...
knirbenrots chapter 40 . 5/8/2018
Hard job to do what he's doing right now. Poor team