Reviews for The Half Blood And The Halfa
gamelover41592 chapter 8 . 10/20
nice work on this chapter and it looks like things are starting to look up
Killua Lawliet chapter 8 . 10/20
...And then the world exploded
Determination4296 chapter 7 . 10/13
This is getting good, can't wait to see what will happen
gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 10/13
well that went well
Blackquill chapter 6 . 10/8
I absolutely love how tur story is so far! I dont see many stroies taking the idea of Danny basically being the new ghost king. Its always after the dact to. Never when he ascended to it. This seems to be such a well writen story too, Ill give you that. Please keep updating. id live to see such an interesting idea become complete. Keep it up!
FariyFlare chapter 6 . 10/7
Danny is sure is going to be in a surprise when he gets home. I have the feeling that "protected by time" means Clockwork watching over Danny since Clockwork is responsible for Danny. And I have a feeling that Vlad is the one that is going to try and take the crown knowing him, plus he has been trying to make Danny his son. Can't wait for the next chapter!
ChaoticMinds chapter 6 . 10/6
I bet Vlad is the one who'll be trying to take the throne from him. He's always so power hungry. Sheesh, such a fruitloop.
reader238 chapter 1 . 10/6
Since Sam and Tucker can see the monsters does that make them Demigods or at least Legacies? Because I could definitely see a bit of Aries and/or Athena in Sam and maybe a bit of Hephaestus in Tucker.
gamelover41592 chapter 6 . 10/6
good work on this chapter and so far so good and great prophecy as well
unknown but loves your story chapter 5 . 9/29
I am so happy you updated and I love every inch of this new chapter. love to see more
ghostboy1225 chapter 5 . 9/29
ok so this story is really interesting ill continue watching it
Shadowmaster91 chapter 5 . 9/29
I stop now. The plot of Danny being prince because of the defeat of Pariah is something that bothers me a lot. It is meaningless. Danny didn't defeat Pariah with his own power (used the invention of his parents). And only captured him (and with the help of others).
gwencarson126 chapter 5 . 9/29
OMG AWESOME CHAPTER
ChelJosh chapter 5 . 9/29
Nice! I personally like when Danny isnt really a demigod or have a godly parent. I like this better, will wait for next chap!
gamelover41592 chapter 5 . 9/29
Good job on this chapter