Reviews for A Week Off
00Krawl chapter 15 . 8/31
Nice chapter, is this the end? I NEED more BoruHina fics, i love the aura you give, it makes you feel really like Boruto
really, doing that shit to the strongest man on this planet? Little shit deserves to be killed of.
Veno Vidi Vici chapter 14 . 5/30
That was so fucking good. Was that the last chapter or is there one or a few more to come?
elrios1999 chapter 14 . 5/28
Esto esta bueno espero la continuacion
Die boruto! Die hinata!
kage88 chapter 14 . 5/28
Mat chapter 14 . 10/21/2018
Dude continue I want the end if Boruto will be arrested or will continue to fuck his mother and aunt
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2018
Hey are u still updating this or is it done
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2018
another trash author, writing trash boruto bullshit.
Hubiao chapter 13 . 8/3/2018
Any pregnancy planned in story?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2018
Well I'm going to hell now...ah who am I kidding, I was fucked to begin with so I might as well read more...still though, I just read a story about a son raping his mother... we are all going to hell
Insaniam chapter 12 . 7/16/2018
I love your story, it is so sad that there is so little bad boruto material, but this one I really love, I just hope that hinata and hanabi at some point are swallowed by this boruto. (swallowed in my country is enamored until the tuetano)
critica98 chapter 12 . 7/12/2018
Jajajaj another calf author who has no imagination to write a decent story and who has to write infidelity to be something useful enxsu horrible account of fanfic you are a mamahuevo pussy of your mother.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2018
Yes! More please, and with more BoruHina
Cheese8888888888 chapter 12 . 7/11/2018
I Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter!