Reviews for A Thing Of Beauty Is A Joy Forever
Ashlee O chapter 32 . 6/19
As long as you are enjoying writing this story, and as long as everyone, including myself, is enjoying this story, don't worry about apologizing. If you have personal matters to take care, take care of you first, than worry about the story. Patience is a virtue.
Donna Sheridan chapter 32 . 6/19
I really enjoyed the read, great job!
A.G chapter 31 . 5/26
Hello, here I am again. I hadn't had much time in the past few weeks and so I didn't read your stories but I do have to tell you that they helped me so much improving my english that I got the best possible grade in my oral exam two weeks ago! Thanks for that!
I hope you like receiving reviews because I enjoyed your stories so much that I decided to write a review for each one of them (I think for a writer it's the greatest joy to hear the thoughts and opinions of the readers whether they are positive or negative). I'm also planning on making suggestions for the plot of your stories or for things you could turn into new material. And now I'm going to start with this one:
As I'm a very romantic person I'm simply addicted to the love story. I also like the way the story and especially their love is developing. On one hand they are already fascinated by the first time they meet but on the other hand they learn to love each other in such a calm and sweet and careful way.
I think it's good for the story that it is completely narrated from Mary's point of view. That makes it more realistic because it's like you're secretly reading her diary. It also shows a somewhat softer side of Mary.
But what I like most are the two wonderful characters you created and made out of them. They are acting so sweet around each other and their relationship is full of gentle gestures. Every time one of them is suffering it truly hits me in the heart. You've found the perfect way to make a reader's heart break.
I especially love the chapters "The First Time He Said It" and "Wedding Plans" because they're just sweet and cute and lovely (I still had thousands of adjectives to add...) but very serious in their meanings too.
I think that a daughter would have suited them better but that's just my personal opinion. You managed it quite well to handle the problem of Bert being sent to war because you can nearly feel Mary's hurt and confusion during that time. I just read this new chapter and I have to say that I like it very much because every life has darker times and every human has to experience them sooner or later. It makes their magical life seem more like everyone elses.
To put it all in a nutshell I can say that it is a very good piece of work which I really enjoyed. I NEVER thought that it is too long or that some chapters are unnecessary. I'm totally impressed by your ability to create such a strong plot. And I'm really looking forward to the next chapters and I promise that I will review all of your other stories too. I just have to find a bit of time for it but I'm rather optimistic that I can write more often when all of my exams are done by next week.
A.G.
Donna Sheridan chapter 31 . 5/22
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I know it was sad because of miscarriage and such but it was sort of refreshing because not many people talk/write about things like that. Great job, can't wait to see what else you have in store.
It would have been so hilarious if Mary would have seen Bert laying in the hospital bed and she's crying and she's like "Please, Bert, I can't live without you." And then she just hears a voice on the bed next to her just saying: "Mary, you may have the wrong bed." And she sees that Bert isn't too bad after all.

DetectiveOfTheOpera
Your writing is just amazing! You capture the characters so well, keep up the great work. You really have a talent for writing
Donna Sheridan chapter 29 . 4/23
I am so glad Bert is okay aside from the leg injury and the cuts! Great job with the writing of this chapter, I enjoyed the read!
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 28 . 4/5
Noooooooooooooo! Please Please Please Please Please Update! I need to know what happens with Bert! Please!
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 27 . 4/5
What the heck? I'm sick and I'm trying not to cry but this chapter was the most depressing chapter ever!
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 26 . 4/5
I'm not crying, you're crying
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 23 . 4/5
I love how even though he's had a rough childhood with an abusive dad, he's managed to not only become a wonderful person, but a wonderful husband and future father
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 22 . 4/5
DAMNNNN, SHE FINALLY DID THE DO WITH YOU KNOW WHO. YASSSSSSSSSSS GIRL, YASSSSSSSSSSS
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 20 . 4/5
She was this close to doing the do with you know who
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 19 . 4/5
OH
MY
GOSH
THIS CHAPTER WAS THE BEST OUT OF ALL THE CHAPTERS!
If my future husband doesn't give me that same speech, I don't think I want him as my husband
DetectiveOfTheOpera chapter 1 . 4/5
yoooo, Mary wants to do the do with you know who
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »