Reviews for The Prophecy - Thranduil Ficlets
MDje chapter 66 . 8/13
So glad you create this story. Good job!
Lucy Maud Montgomery chapter 34 . 7/22
A Valerie story with one of the ppl of the 1st or second age would be fantastic. ik it sounds icky but if maybe gil-galad or oropher or even a new character like Maedhros (obnoxious coughing)...hint hint, and Valerie nonded that would he very intriguing.
pineapple-pancake chapter 14 . 7/6
I am in total agreement with Varda about that Glorfindel would make much a better husband and father. Specially considering that the children will be reincarnate he will be able to guide them better than anyone, since he had a similar experience and he is ancient and wise. All that is a big issue to consider in a world without schools and universities, which means that all the education of the children relies on the parents, to which the protagonist seems to have little to offer.
On the other hand, this Thranduil hasn't had as much experience as Glorfindel, he doesn't respect her and he is not trustworthy, which is quite bad since it might result in children with insecurity. But yes, that marriage could be fun and exhilarating at the beginning but it has a high risk of becoming tiring, or violent, and make the relationship fragile.
I think it would be wise from her to consider that sex is not the only thing in marriage and do her best to change her heart. She has been with Thranduil for a week? it doesn't mean it would last.
pineapple-pancake chapter 9 . 7/5
soo good! I am eating imaginary popcorn while reading all this drama! xD
Meacamlau chapter 66 . 6/6
The bit at the end when you said 'been a quieter yet more monotonous place..' made me imagine her introducing new things every few decades, but Elven Olympics would be so cool:) I love this one and the Legolas version, I've never really been massively interested in the Glorfindel version:? Are you doing any more versions? I love the idea of her with both of the twins, although they are away with the Rangers a lot...it would be interesting how they would handle Valerie together;D
PhoenixGrifyndor chapter 66 . 5/27
So I have now read all the different versions and I liked them all but I think Haldir was my favorite. I felt that he not only accepted Valarie as his mate but he definitely interacted more with raising the elfling. I too would love to see a version of Elladan as the prophesy father, as he is known as a prankster but with his own elfling it would be fun reading him on the other side or helping them with their pranks.
thrndlwood chapter 6 . 4/6
I have read all versions of Prophecy and I like this one the best. Nothing is simple here characters are complicated and well described. I miss Allison here. I love Valerie she is so strong a real queen. I like the idea that she chose Thranduil by herself.
DecoNoir chapter 65 . 3/15
As I read the revirews, I thought I'd say that I also really would like a "the twins" version, as so many others have suggested. The twins, for me at least is a "package deal" and it would be nice to get that kind of story. An Elrond one would be nice as well, done right..
teenytinytwilighter chapter 66 . 3/14
I love your fanfiction I have read all the prophecy series atleast a dozen times, even though its similar premises for all these fics I cant wait to see where you go next. I hope your next fic will have longer chapters like the previous fics, the ficlets werent enough to make you feel attached to the elflings. Hope your next fic will have more chapters around the elflings, reading Valerie as a mother sounds great she is such a carring and loving mother I cant help but want to read a lot more of it. A week without an update from you felt like something important was lacking, Please start your fic soon
Zelha chapter 66 . 3/14
Hi! I really enjoyed this one, although I have a soft spot for long chapters, this ficlet version is pretty cool as well.

I've been following your stories for a while, I can't remember if I reviewed you before, but your writing has been delightful since your Nazgul Slayer. Glorfindel has always been my favorite, and I have always loved your portrait of the elves, both in that story and the different versions of The Prophecy.

It's too bad that you're not familiar with the Silmarillion. It's one of my favorite books, and it would be interesting to have a Prophecy version where the elven children born are heroes from the First Age. Maybe even Beren, since he and LĂșthien were the first mixed couple and the Valar have always favored them. I'll be happy to help with such a plot, if you come up with it.

Anyway, thank you for the time you invest writing these stories, they are a delight to read, and I hope you keep writing as long as possible!

Greetings from Venezuela!

Zelha
You can let elladan en elrohir go to her world for to bring her and dan they fall in love i think that they above all love our world there are so many fun things to do for them
Thank you, very entertaining read. Loved the quick updates. Write more LOTR fanfic. X
princessnerra chapter 66 . 3/11
I really loved reading the Thranduil version, it was really good! :)
I love youre story so much every time i read it it make my day ! I truly hope for a new one with or one with the twins ! I like elrond but i cant just get over his wife and mother of his 3 children
ElectricSheep78 chapter 66 . 3/11
I just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading your Prophecy series over the years. Most of the stories I've actually read twice! I must say Legolas and Glorfindel were my two favourites, but I've really enjoyed reading the Thranduil version as well. I remember starting this one before I actually favourited you and your stories, and was so pleased to see it being updated when I decided to stop being lazy and actually log in :-D Thanks for all your hard work writing these wonderful stories. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time away from the real world (which I must say can sometimes be highly overrated) :-D