Reviews for Blaze of Glory
Tiasl chapter 12 . 9/5
OK, this one will be staying with me for quite some time! Not so much the time travel, dystopian future and HeroBrian, but the emotions you’ve described comes across so vividly. I cried with Justin. And the part with teddy Gus was heartbreaking. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next! Thank you :)
coleamber chapter 12 . 6/24
good bye, good story, thanks
coleamber chapter 11 . 6/24
Brian is such a nice man, you have to love him
coleamber chapter 5 . 6/24
ok when they are going to bed and ?
coleamber chapter 2 . 6/24
WOW that is a new one. From the future.
coleamber chapter 1 . 6/24
you have mr going here and I am a straight 69 year old female, LOL, divoreced twice
Thank you for sharing the story with us. It's wonderful written and the last chapter is really a little bit heartbreaking. I'm wondering what will come next. Please don't be angry with your readers. I understand that it helps all of the writers (not only you) to stay motivated when you write your opinion but sometimes you want only read. It is the first time I ever write anything at all. So I hope you stand by and we read more about the clone Justin and Brian and the mission Brian has to fulfill. I really like the story and I am everytime new impressed how much phantasy exist. Make us one more time happy.
Pat chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
The story is very good, keeps me waiting to read more of it. Have a Happy New Year.
Hope to read your stories.
hotcat chapter 10 . 12/9/2017
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2017
I'm enjoying this story. I've just started it today. (11/27/17) But now I realize it's not finished and probably won't ever be finished.
Dibart chapter 7 . 10/10/2017
Pity that you fell that way cause your story is quite interesting but sometimes it take so long between chapters that even the readers lose interest but right now you keep my interest if you change your rythm i hope it won't be to long between post
hotcat chapter 6 . 10/5/2017
:) very good
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2017
Oh so good.
What's it going to take for Brian to believe? Justin talked of his powers developing. I guess when that starts, however they develope, he's going to need Justin.
Hey look how easy it was to keep Mikey out of the loft. Why didn't someone think of that before?