Reviews for Bill Nye the Science Guy Behind the Scenes!
Michael Millard chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
he's no Some Eles Like Him a lot The Boy Lake at Don't Foget Kill Him Most have
Tie Him Up in Chair Let's Match Powers Chef at Won't Save you Bill Nye Only One Face Me I'll Make Laugh of Him hahahahahahahahahabwahahahah ahbwahahahahahahbwahahahahah ahahahbwahah
is From Chef Laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahb whahahahbwhahahahbwhahaha
Leah Emilio-Depp chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
so freaking hilarious! luvs it, baby!
Silver Shoelaces chapter 12 . 4/17/2006
This fanfic is fun. Bill Nye couldn't figure out a thing when he was thirteen? No wonder he hates children. XD
Silver Shoelaces chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
X3 I love that. "Look, Nye! In situations like these, we send out the best. But the best is busy, so can we send you instead?"
Billy Shore chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
that was great now fuck me
katie aka sporttyy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
that was so good ilove bill nye movies
katie aka sporttyy chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
that was so good ilove bill nye movies.
katie aka sporttyy chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
that was so good ilove bill nye 're so good.
yamisgirl chapter 9 . 2/3/2005
The fanfic was good...until you put in the heart of the cards!

HOW DARE YOU INSULT YAMI YUGI!

DAMN YOU YOU BAKA USHI!
Lady Larissa chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
WOW! I love Bill Nye the Science Guy! LOL! I'm sixteen and I still watch that show... he is great. I like your fic so far! :)
polydora chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Amateur writing. Bad grammar. Few paragraphs with humor. It isn't stand-up-material-humor. No offense to the author.
Kagura Fanel chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
Okay dude, there is something seriously wrong with you and your little story. I mean seriously. If you need to get some help, you can call Pine Rest at 455-50. I highly reccomend that you call them and chat. Ask for a Marshmallow Suite. It is a very comfortable room. I'm sure that Pine Rest will be more than happy to take on your case and put you on the fast track to recovery! Get Well Soon!
Kagura
awesome chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers badgers...MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM!
Tigger chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Don't nobody watch Bill Nye The Science guy
anymore. That show is so LAME. I hate the show and
I hate him. I also hate people that loike him. he
is so stupid. That show is so kindgarden. Catch up
on what the tight shows are these days. Don't
write anymore. BORING.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
yes i am as bored as he is why do you ask anyways? do you really care or are you just asking for the sake of asking? gosh you should really think more before you ask people such deep questions. it could really be offensive to someone, such as my friend jennifer aniston, who is a celebrity and absolutely never bored. so think before you type for real man.
me